Scam Reports

Comments

• witam all jest sprawa "seba112" wynajmuje pole za 500c po czym jak tylko wynajmiesz odrazu daje banna i niestety niemorzesz nic zrobic.... z suportu dowiedzialem sie ze horus jest w stanie sie tym zajac wiec co za tym idzie mam duzo zdjec osob ktore prubuja noszukac wymusic tak zwane lokcie "cubity" prosze o kontakt administratora ktory jest aktywny o kontakt... Druga sprawa jesli ktos ma jakis problem w grze lub z nia udokumetuj to lub zapros mnie w grze nick "setikuss9" przyjc powiec w czym problem postaram sie pomuc;)
  • Can a mod do something about the scams with proof? On here and on the discord server????
  • He tried scamming me with foundation blocks
  • Someone named K-O was using rentals to scam. Someone bought his fake rental which had a spider pet for 1k or 5k.

Proof:
  • x_ox_o Member
    edited May 2018
    Mr. Alexandru is a scammer!
    It took place in my realm WIP
    Read the rest of the vid for the information

EDITED by forum mod - Removed video as it contains swearing
    post in the community discord under swearing requests
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/17263/cubic-castles-community-discord-server#latest
  • x_ox_o Member
    Search the title of the video on YouTube so you can read the desc
  • Hmr_SenseiHmr_Sensei Member
    edited May 2018
    I was at pen yard rentals today and i saw this:
  • Her user name is Kany786
  • I was busy buying stuff,and this player named Kany786 whispered me bad words. Immediate action should be taken beacuse many kids are obsessed with this game including me. If people all around playing this game start abusing childeren then thats what cubic castles is based on and parents will restrict their children from playing this game.PLEASE BAN KANY786 THIS IS THE SECOND TIME:
  • I was busy buying stuff,and this player named Kany786 whispered me bad words. Immediate action should be taken beacuse many kids are obsessed with this game including me. If people all around playing this game start abusing childeren then thats what cubic castles is based on and parents will restrict their children from playing this game.PLEASE BAN KANY786 THIS IS THE SECOND TIME:

She not bad person. She might be having her own problems in her own life. Don't be mean to her please. It makes me upset when my friends, who might have done nothing wrong, are reported.

She not bad person. She might be having her own problems in her own life. Don't be mean to her please. It makes me upset when my friends, who might have done nothing wrong, are reported.

NO she cussed, SHE MUST BE MUTED!!! The evidence is there!!!
  • Cub The CubicCub The Cubic Member
    edited May 2018

I was busy buying stuff,and this player named Kany786 whispered me bad words. Immediate action should be taken beacuse many kids are obsessed with this game including me. If people all around playing this game start abusing childeren then thats what cubic castles is based on and parents will restrict their children from playing this game.PLEASE BAN KANY786 THIS IS THE SECOND TIME:

So you were the one that made her muted? Anyways,she has a really bad life. Everyone starts fighting with her and making her life worse and more worse. How would you like it if someone was giving you a horrible life and you felt like swearing so badly? You were probably doing something that started it.
    She said to me that:
    ''A guy came up to me and he was fighting with me.''
    I know it was not your fault that she was doing this. Neither is Kany's.
    Just keep in mind that she was having a bad life.
    (Please don't ban me or mute me.)

So you were the one that made her muted? Anyways,she has a really bad life. Everyone starts fighting with her and making her life worse and more worse. How would you like it if someone was giving you a horrible life and you felt like swearing so badly? You were probably doing something that started it.
    She said to me that:
    There IS NO EXCUSE FOR CUSSING!!!

She said to me that:
    So if you cussed ever, you should also be severely punished as well!
    I admit I have cussed once or twice, but no ig!
    It's the fact that some people's PERSONAL life come into GAME life sometimes!!!

Don't be rude to her, or I swear to god, I will literally find some way to make you get muted too, to see how it feels, Galax!

I am having such a bad time in my life rn and I don't need your crap on top of it! SO LEAVE KANY ALONE!!!! >:(

• I’ve never cussed ;D
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

I was busy buying stuff,and this player named Kany786 whispered me bad words. Immediate action should be taken beacuse many kids are obsessed with this game including me. If people all around playing this game start abusing childeren then thats what cubic castles is based on and parents will restrict their children from playing this game.PLEASE BAN KANY786 THIS IS THE SECOND TIME:

She said to me that:

Don't be rude to her, or I swear to god, I will literally find some way to make you get muted too, to see how it feels, Galax!

I am having such a bad time in my life rn and I don't need your crap on top of it! SO LEAVE KANY ALONE!!!! >:(

Having a bad day/life... or however you call it.
    It is not a good excuse to treat other just as bad as you where.
    If i had a bad day i would not make other people suffer for it(even if these people also did wrong on their own, be the better man/girl). I would look for a different way to express my frustrations.

Now, let the mods deal with this and minimize debate here.

oh... yes i am a mod too but i can not deal with these cases today(i cannot come in-game today)
  • Thx scorto, and I apologies if I was too harsh
  • scorto7 said:

She said to me that:

If i had a bad day i would not make other people suffer for it(even if these people also did wrong on their own, be the better man/girl). I would look for a different way to express my frustrations.

oh... yes i am a mod too but i can not deal with these cases today(i cannot come in-game today)
    Sorry, Scorto. I don't mean to be like that, but for an apeal here, I have ADHD and Autism irl. And it is harder for me to ignore and be the bigger person about these topics. So I apologize if i was a bit harsh.

Sorry, SirGalaxon and sorry to everyone else I might have offended or made angry...

edited May 2018
    Sorry Scorto...Sorry everyone. I'm just sad that Kany gets a bad life and people are making it worse.
    Edit: Now,now Tinypup,I'm editing it because we are not allowed to multipost. Try editing your posts to quote.
  • Sorry Scorto...Sorry everyone. I'm just sad that Kany gets a bad life and people are making it worse.

Ik that feeling. It hurts seeing your friends hurt, sad, or angry... :(

• Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Please remain on topic. Thank you.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

scorto7 said:

She said to me that:

Sorry, Scorto. I don't mean to be like that, but for an apeal here, I have ADHD and Autism irl. And it is harder for me to ignore and be the bigger person about these topics. So I apologize if i was a bit harsh.

Sorry, SirGalaxon and sorry to everyone else I might have offended or made angry...

Sorry but i have ADHD and autism myself too, so i know how it is, and i still dont think thats and excuse, sure sometimes its hard but stop and think of the stuff you type is always the answer, i have fights many times too but you have to understand that getting angry is never the way
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    edited June 2018
  • chris r.chris r. Member
    edited May 2018

Scammer: xxKisshiaxx / NEKNEK MO
    Items stolen:
    250 Cut-O-Matiks
    1 Clanstone
    1 Gather Bumper
    1 Warp Anchor
    1 Guestbook Bumper
    1 Warp Pizza Bumper
    1 Warp Crunch Bumper
    10k+ Pixel Blocks
    6k+ Plaster
    Around 5k of each dye
    1.4k Phantom foam
    1 Wuvva Umbrella
    Various resources ranging from 30-3k each
    2 Furry Postal Hat
    200-500 of each foundation block (except the one without numbers)
    23 Vending Machines
    Various items from Easter pack
    Various items from Christmas Pack
    Lots of randum stuff too

When did it happen? May 6, 11:50 am PDT

I even asked Mabz to confirm if it was true. Proof:

I'm bringing this up again to raise awareness. Heck, I even paid real money to buy those things.
    The scammer is none other than @xxKisshiaxx
    You don't have proof so you cannot make my friend be banned!
    where's the screenshots, huh?
  • Chris R. said:

Items stolen:
    250 Cut-O-Matiks
    1 Clanstone
    1 Gather Bumper
    1 Warp Anchor
    1 Guestbook Bumper
    1 Warp Pizza Bumper
    1 Warp Crunch Bumper
    10k+ Pixel Blocks
    6k+ Plaster
    Around 5k of each dye
    1.4k Phantom foam
    1 Wuvva Umbrella
    Various resources ranging from 30-3k each
    2 Furry Postal Hat
    200-500 of each foundation block (except the one without numbers)
    23 Vending Machines
    Various items from Easter pack
    Various items from Christmas Pack
    Lots of randum stuff too

When did it happen? May 6, 11:50 am PDT

I even asked Mabz to confirm if it was true. Proof:

I'm bringing this up again to raise awareness. Heck, I even paid real money to buy those things.
    The scammer is none other than @xxKisshiaxx
    You don't have proof so you cannot make my friend be banned!
    Aren't the screenshots enough proof? Also, go to her shop so you can see my vends and items being sold there.
  • chris r.chris r. Member
    edited May 2018

Items stolen:
    Just 250 Cut-O-Matiks

Oh.. so she is a scammer? i must unfriend her!

Also Im sorry for not seeing screenshots
  • Latecom has a parkour room thats 80c and when you enter the realm it was super laggy and me and my friend "*boss4*" both lost connection cause he made it super laggy. I asked him very nicely could I either have my money back or have a free go at it? He was like nope you cant thats your fault if you have a crappy computer or phone or wifi. The Other thing that bother me he didnt put a sign saying that and he also saw me yesterday on that part. So I am not lying. If a mod could do somthing about it that would be FANTASTIC. If not I am warning others out there you need full perks which it also doesn't say on a sign. It is also very laggy I when I was playing it so many people where complaing about lag and they had lost connection too.
    edited May 2018
    LateCom said:

you dont need full perks to complete it, also you lost connection, not my problem, and i wasnt the one who made it 'super laggy' you should have gotten a better wifi connection because im not in charge of that. here are some screehshots of him trying to blackmail me.
    i modified the course sometime ago, just made it harder but finishable for people without perk.

here are also some screenshots of ed approving the parkour, good luck @Cubitboy2766

Well,your parkour wasn't a scam but your rental was. I saw you were doing a holla saying ''Mystery Boxes! Buy them at your own risk.'' Then you put messages on used rental saying ''no scam thx latecom i got a pet''
    He used broken english to fool us. Plus I bet he's going to lie to us saying he didn't do it. I don't have screenshots since I don't know how to do it.
  • edited May 2018

LateCom said:

you dont need full perks to complete it, also you lost connection, not my problem, and i wasnt the one who made it 'super laggy' you should have gotten a better wifi connection because im not in charge of that. here are some screehshots of him trying to blackmail me.
    i modified the course sometime ago, just made it harder but finishable for people without perk.

here are also some screenshots of ed approving the parkour, good luck @Cubitboy2766

Well,your parkour wasn't a scam but your rental was. I saw you were doing a holla saying ''Mystery Boxes! Buy them at your own risk.'' Then you put messages on used rental saying ''no scam thx latecom i got a pet''
    He used broken english to fool us. Plus I bet he's going to lie to us saying he didn't do it. I don't have screenshots since I don't know how to do it.
    sent to the official discord server with proof by me everyone said its illegal but ed said its ok but I think ed didnt ban late cause theyre friends
    edit he technically didnt say its ok he just put and x emoji on it
  • [evo][evo] Member
    I found this kid Holla'd about selling robux for cubits, I know this is not a scam

but still it is illegal selling cubits for another in game currency

The seller's name is Lelouch VI and the buyer is Cubic juice

This discussion has been closed.