Seasonal Pinatas! Other versions of the Pow Gift!

So what is a Seasonal Pinata?

A Seasonal Pinata is the other versions of the Christmas Pow Gift. Except just a little more complicated and more fair..

How It Works:

For each seasonal pack, there will be a separate pack for a Pinata Bat and the Seasonal Pinata (Ex, Spider for Halloween, Bunny for Easter, etc). The bat can be given to any player, but if the person leaves, the bat will leave their inventory and reenter the owner's. To open the Pinata, the person with the bat must drag their bat onto the Pinata 3 times for it to break. Once it breaks, 3 items from the Seasonal pack will enter each user's inventory that is present in the realm (Also there will be an explosion). The 3 items will be 1 clothing item, one block type, and 1 deco. If the player is lucky, they will get 2 clothing items or even three!

The Looks Of Each Seasonal Pinata and the Pinata Bat

Christmas - Santa hat or Tree
Summer - Sun
Halloween - Spider
Easter - BunnyZilla Head?
New Year - Calendar
Valentines - Heart or Cupid Head
(If I am missing any other celebrations, please tell me in the comments!

The Bat - A green baseball bat with yellow stripes.

Comments

• - Bat could also be used for melee battle perhaps? +1
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    +1
  • I was thinking there needed to be a way to have POW packs for other times of the year. This is a cute idea/twist on the concept.
  • each pinata gives 3 items to every player in the realm? i think that would be too much, and how much would they cost each pinata?
  • upto 50 people per realm, people on pc can easily bring in 50 alts and then explode the pinatas... easy 50+ clothing items
  • upto 50 people per realm, people on pc can easily bring in 50 alts and then explode the pinatas... easy 50+ clothing items

in that 50+ clothing items will at least have 1 rarest item in the packs for the price of one

There's a limit to how many alts you can make btw.
  • edited December 2017
    (Bump)
  • Bump.
    Also have something to add from yesterday:

upto 50 people per realm, people on pc can easily bring in 50 alts and then explode the pinatas... easy 50+ clothing items

in that 50+ clothing items will at least have 1 rarest item in the packs for the price of one
    Ah, but the pinatas are smart. It will detect who is an alternate and only give it to the account by the IP that has played the most hours on their device.
    @ASSASSINATIONS

each pinata gives 3 items to every player in the realm? i think that would be too much, and how much would they cost each pinata?

Too much? Too much would be 100k items each.
    Each Pinata no matter which season will cost 15k for 1.
    @artz.frost

- Bat could also be used for melee battle perhaps? +1

Imagine how brutal that would be in a kid game. O.O
    @The Awesome Dude
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I think it kind of makes sense to give out 3 items, though, making it give very little of blocks/deco and very low chance of clothings would make it balanced?
  • I think it kind of makes sense to give out 3 items, though, making it give very little of blocks/deco and very low chance of clothings would make it balanced?

Yeah, I like that idea. :)
  • Great concept and I like the idea of how to implement it. Would be nice to see this happen since it would be so much more useful in different events.
    +1
  • There are still ways to get around Ips and stuff.
  • Don't get me wrong, it's a good idea, but I like looking forward to Christnas and the pows, I think pows should be unique to Christmas. :P
  • valley said:

Don't get me wrong, it's a good idea, but I like looking forward to Christnas and the pows, I think pows should be unique to Christmas. :P

It's not a Pow. A Pinata.
  • valley said:

Don't get me wrong, it's a good idea, but I like looking forward to Christnas and the pows, I think pows should be unique to Christmas. :P

what valley meant is, this pinata is similar to the concept of pow

A Seasonal Pinata is the other versions of the Christmas Pow Gift. Except just a little more complicated and more fair..

@60thSnowyMonth
  • valley said:

what valley meant is, this pinata is similar to the concept of pow

@60thSnowyMonth
    Well, why can't we have other versions? I don't understand.