If I lost my acc...

If my iPad (phone, pc etc.) broke, like:
My "thing" gets in water (or just bit water on it) and I can't on it and I was entered in game was wrote name and password (if u know what I mean)
I drop my "thing" on ground or somewhere and its broke (not working, I can't on it) and my acc was on (name, pass) (if u know what I mean)
So like that I can lost my acc and I have to start my game again from lvl 0 and another name? Or my account just stay and it's not deleted?
Becouse my iPad is old and I don't want to lose my acc :/
So like that I can lost my acc right?? BUT if I will ask mod/admin to get that acc like to make it not deleted like I would be on the same lvl and the stuff won't gone...
"thing" - iPad (any other lap top), iPhone (any other mobile), Mac (any other pc)
TELLING: I DIDNT LOST MY ACC RIGHT NOW JUST ASKING :)

Comments

• U can access the account on any device that supports cc it will just log out the old device
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Accounts don't get deleted.
    If you have the username and password you can login on any device.
    If you forgot your password you can recover it by clicking the ? at the login screen.
    Selecting I forgot my password. Then it will send you to a site to enter your email that you created the account with.
    This will send you a reset password link to said email.
  • If you already have a password set, you won't lost your account in that way. As daniel said, you can log in from another device and play normally :P
  • Ok thank you guys, really helpful :) *^^*