NEW SCAMMER ANTI_SENPAI DO NOT IGNORE

699haris699haris Member
edited December 2017 in Community
ok someone left because of scamming here is the story

A person called tetris or somthing left the game because of scamming right NOW ahe said she was leaving the game and she was giving away stuff so it could come in use of someone else and the reason of leaving was scamming now she was giving all the things to anti senpai and he said that she was leaving the game so i joined in the fun but when i asked her why was she leaving i gave her hope and gave all the things back but anti did not he said that the things belonged to him now scince she said that she was leaving it was her stuff and she wanted her things back and i told him to give things back but instead he started swearing and he left he was still online
I went to her realm to help her but she said that she was leaving and her most trusted freind had betrayed her
While i am in her realm anti swooped up a person on his side who started recording (thats what he said) and took screenshots

Now comments section its up to you to decide who has the right to be safe and who deserves a ban from the game.

Who are you with the person who tried to help or the scammer

DO NOT OPEN PICTURES IT IS MEANT FOR ADMINS IT CONTAINS SWEARING

Comments

This discussion has been closed.