Decorative Text Perk Bug

I just levelled up to level 52 and had the option to choose between these perks, Hydro Expert, Decorative text (robot) and Decorative text (horror).

I chose the third one with the horror text, because it sounded the most fancy.

This was the first time I had a decorative text Perk since the perks update/reset a while ago which removed the ones I had before.

Now, when I turn the setting off for the Perk, I have the horror text for my username.
If I turn the perk on, I have a different font.

https://imgur.com/a/1m7DQ (First two screenshots for setting off, 3rd and 4th image of perk on)

I would much rather have the normal font than the two that I 'have'

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I just levelled up to level 52 and had the option to choose between these perks, Hydro Expert, Decorative text (robot) and Decorative text (horror).

I chose the third one with the horror text, because it sounded the most fancy.

This was the first time I had a decorative text Perk since the perks update/reset a while ago which removed the ones I had before.

Now, when I turn the setting off for the Perk, I have the horror text for my username.
    If I turn the perk on, I have a different font.

https://imgur.com/a/1m7DQ (First two screenshots for setting off, 3rd and 4th image of perk on)

I would much rather have the normal font than the two that I 'have'

You have your zany font on so when you turn it off you have the zany font, I believe when they updated fonts they let everyone keep their zany font.
  • U said:

You have your zany font on so when you turn it off you have the zany font, I believe when they updated fonts they let everyone keep their zany font.

Is it possible for me to go back to the normal, default text?

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Turn off Zany.
  • U said:

Turn off Zany.

Ooh, I didn't realise they were different perks. Thanks!