The Qbee's Christmas Eve - Cubic Castles Christmas Story

Our story begins, on the cold, cold night, Of Christmas Eve. The spirit was on, alright.
Except for one, poor QBee, who didn't fit in. He had no money, he had no home. On this cold night, he was all alone.
He had spent all his cubits, towards a very clean house. But couldn't pay his rent, so he got kicked out.
He had no presents, no wife or kids. He had no-one to spend Christmas day with. But hope began to rise, and he saw a short Qbee, through the dark with his darting eyes. The Qbee stared at him, looking at his poor pale body, and said
"No luck on the Qbee lottery? Have no fear while I am here, I have a deal for you. Drop your belongings, Because I will buy them just to fix up your blue.
The poor Qbee (Boss), had no idea what the short slick man was going to do.
He gave him his belongings and the short slick Qbee ran away, So the only thing he could do was run. But he couldn't so he stayed.
A few hours later, almost midnight, a helpful man, tagged Hinter seemed alright.
"Hello there, young fellow! What has happened to you? Have you been scammed? You look very new."
Boss stayed there and smiled and said " I have been scammed, and have not been fed. I have no money for the Christmas Spirit, I don't fit into any other things near it. All I ever wished for, was one great Christmas Night, but I won't be able to get one, feeling so light."
Hinter looked and felt his heart rising," Have a few cubits, have a great night!" Hinter ran away, looking happy on his face, to feel so proud of what he did today.
Boss looked at his hands, felt a great chance, to have what we wished for. YAY! He RUSHED to the shops, bought presents for the people, and someone named MeHawk, let him in. They partied all night for Christmas to come, delighted to have Boss along. The next day he got a present, it was a doog who loved him on this event! He looked up with a grin, cried down to his skin, and said, "I LOVE YOU GUYS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LETTING ME IN!"
And from that moment on, he knew what he should do. Spread the word, that
Christmas is about giving, not getting.
Merry Christmas everyone!
-[]BOSS[]

Comments