Hello Suggestion here

DrayfusDrayfus Member
edited December 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Hi i have great suggestions here since im a hardcore player of all sandbox games or mmorpg games this will help u alot..

1st suggestion is
You notice that when you enter a world theres this sentence right?
"Boooooob enter the world" , its good but its annoying sometimes , you know when u want to hollawarp to somebody but people keep on entering that the holla will vanish in the chat box.
Now my suggestion is that make a option where we can ON AND OFF to see that System message about someone enterin the world.

2nd is
When mod closes the game for Update or something.
Can you have a timer when the server will be down? Coz i was farming last night when it suddenly lagged ddnt even know its an update i had to reset my wifi and device i thought it was a lag.
It will be like this,
System broadcast : Server will be down for few minutes for yuletide pack.
System broadcast : Server will shut down in 5 minutes.
System broadcast : server will shut down in 4 mins.
Continue until timer gets to 0.

Like that so that we do know when the server shuts and stop farming becoz its a waste when we are mining then server shuts item and realm is gone RIP.

3rd is
About the camera angles, idk how bout this since im still a 1 week player, but can we get a option where we can Change our camera angle, like 1st person camera, or 3rd persons.

4th is
About the game graphic quality, can you add an option where we can low the quality so that the lag in mobile device will be reduced?
Because from what i experienced the lag in Pens yard rentals causes my game to crash specially when theres too many people, maybe this option is for android devices only.

5th is
About updating the game in Android or ios devices.
This is my suggestion, mods ,admin do you play this game on mobile ( mob. Legends) ddnt type the whole world maybe u will get mad hehe.
Do u notice how the game update itself without even going to PLAY APP STORE?
Ya i hope u add that feature in game so that we can continue playing and not going to be bothered by going to app store and update.

Update added new suggestions for the game.

6th is make economy better.

Why? In my 1 week playing this game i feel like collecting cubits is a hard process for a newbie to work on, u wondering why i said that?
Mods and devs bare with me, as a newbie player like me entering the game for the first time, and u can see lots of people wearing good stuffs or clothes , and the youre starting to ask questions how much are this clothes, then people will tell 2k for the clothes, and then a newbie ask again how to earn money on this game? And then people will say mine ores or cut trees.
And then the newbie goes to mining, he then mine for a 2k stones for almost an hour.
And then sells it to a person for just 400 cubits.
What im trying to say here is that newbie needs to enjoy more of this game rather than mining every hour every day , trust me its boring asf. Try to think this way, if you mined a 10k stone which will take u for days and then sell it for a mere 2000 cubits , its exhausting man, no newbie player will farm that much again knowing they will just even get a respectable amount of cubits for a days of hard work and boredom. Which eventually leads to quitting the game and find more balance economy game.

What im trying to say here is that make a way that the economy of the game will improved, improved in a way that all Qbees can do it. Mods and devs u do know that the main source of cubits is buy and sell right? How in the heck would a 8-13 yrs old even understand the work of buying and selling items when they cant even buy a decent items to sell and they dont even know the prices on this items.

I admit i am from the game Growtopia what i love in the game Growtopia is that economy is not depending on a 1 source of money for a player to enjoy a game.
I will explain , there are 2 currencies in GT its Gems (like cubits) and worldlocks (money in game)
Gems can be easily obtain by hunderds of thousands when u farm a certain blocks.
When u have the gems, u can sell for worldlocks.
Another way of obtaining itemd that game is Massing or Project.
Example. Tons of people need Grass seeds. I then make tons of grass and then sell it for Worldlocks.
Even a 5 year old toddler can even get an easy and steady income in GT.

As for Cubic castle the economy is so bad that other methods of Earning Tons of Cubits is not even effective at all.

I hope you make this game balance that even a newbie without the knowledge of minecraft can even enjoy this game.
Because im worried about the newbies who just started this game they might quit when they faced the harsh reality of this game that only rich can survive this game for long.
Growtopia community is about 70k people and everyday the average people online is at 50-65k
And half of that number is all kids and they are even youtubers.
Try to think of this Cubic castle is a Kids game you even wont add swords in the game for PG rating yet kids cant even enjoy this game at slightest. Pls be considerate of this im not trying to destroy your game i just want to help this because the game is soosososososososo very GOOOOOD that im addicted to it but sadly mining everyday for resources is a hardwork for me.
I transferred to Cubic castle because farming in GT is different from here and i liked it coz it reminds me of Harvest Moon game that i loved so much.
This is just opinion of the game dont be mad at me.
From what i read in the description the game is about Building,Friendship,parkour and trading yet you cant even enjoy building a good kind of realm coz realm is so expensive and blocks are rather expensive too. Its like Pay2play game coz the prices on cubit store is so unbalanced.

Again this is just an opinion from a fresh Newbie of the game i said whats on my mind about this game it is what is. This is not a rant this is a message for mods and devs to create a better gaming experience for cubic castle.

7th suggestion is
What about adding more boxes for trading as of now u can only trade 4 items which is a hassle if you are buying lots of clothes from a certain people.

Thats it for now , i hope you wont flame me or get mad coz of this suggestions hehe.
Trust me this will make your game even better.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Don't they already broadcast when they are restarting the server though?
  • Don't they already broadcast when they are restarting the server though?

Yah they do, but they don't have a timer like he's saying, that's actually an awesome idea!
  • DrayfusDrayfus Member
    edited December 2017
    []BOSS[] said:

Yah they do, but they don't have a timer like he's saying, that's actually an awesome idea!
    Ya they broadcast that they will restart server but u never know how many mins or seconds left until they shut down the server. It will be annoying if you are mining so hard then it suddenly lag not knowing the server has been down due to update .

Having a timer helps player to stop whatever they doing or just chill until the timer goes to 0.
  • Drayfus said:

[]BOSS[] said:

Ya they broadcast that they will restart server but u never know how many mins or seconds left until they shut down the server. It will be annoying if you are mining so hard then it suddenly lag not knowing the server has been down due to update .

Having a timer helps player to stop whatever they doing or just chill until the timer goes to 0.
    also once they were doing maintenance while I was making a shop in Pen's and I got so worried that all my stuff would get stolen before i got back to it
  • []BOSS[] said:

Drayfus said:

[]BOSS[] said:

also once they were doing maintenance while I was making a shop in Pen's and I got so worried that all my stuff would get stolen before i got back to it
    Ya thats one of a reason why maked the suggestion to prevent something bad happen when the game will be closed for updates.
  • Can just stop farming/close your shop at pen's once they broadcast about the game restart in a few minutes...
    I think that's a fair warning, and it still gives you a few minutes to pack up your shop/stop what you're doing...
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I think the broadcast are a fair warning, but a countdown wouldn't be so bad. As for not seeing people enter a realm, muting the realm could also work. But then you'll have people who you want to talk with shut out. +1
  • xomer55 said:

Can just stop farming/close your shop at pen's once they broadcast about the game restart in a few minutes...
    I think that's a fair warning, and it still gives you a few minutes to pack up your shop/stop what you're doing...

Theres nothing wrong with a little countdown dude,
    Also the reason why i made that suggetion is to know when will the restart happen becoz you are busy doing something and suddenly restart server.
  • DrayfusDrayfus Member
    edited December 2017
    Drayfus said:

Hi i have great suggestions here since im a hardcore player of all sandbox games or mmorpg games this will help u alot..

1st suggestion is
    You notice that when you enter a world theres this sentence right?
    "Boooooob enter the world" , its good but its annoying sometimes , you know when u want to hollawarp to somebody but people keep on entering that the holla will vanish in the chat box.
    Now my suggestion is that make a option where we can ON AND OFF to see that System message about someone enterin the world.

2nd is
    When mod closes the game for Update or something.
    Can you have a timer when the server will be down? Coz i was farming last night when it suddenly lagged ddnt even know its an update i had to reset my wifi and device i thought it was a lag.
    It will be like this,
    System broadcast : Server will be down for few minutes for yuletide pack.
    System broadcast : Server will shut down in 5 minutes.
    System broadcast : server will shut down in 4 mins.
    Continue until timer gets to 0.

Like that so that we do know when the server shuts and stop farming becoz its a waste when we are mining then server shuts item and realm is gone RIP.

3rd is
    About the camera angles, idk how bout this since im still a 1 week player, but can we get a option where we can Change our camera angle, like 1st person camera, or 3rd persons.

4th is
    About the game graphic quality, can you add an option where we can low the quality so that the lag in mobile device will be reduced?
    Because from what i experienced the lag in Pens yard rentals causes my game to crash specially when theres too many people, maybe this option is for android devices only.

5th is
    About updating the game in Android or ios devices.
    This is my suggestion, mods ,admin do you play this game on mobile ( mob. Legends) ddnt type the whole world maybe u will get mad hehe.
    Do u notice how the game update itself without even going to PLAY APP STORE?
    Ya i hope u add that feature in game so that we can continue playing and not going to be bothered by going to app store and update.

Update added new suggestions for the game.

6th is make economy better.

Why? In my 1 week playing this game i feel like collecting cubits is a hard process for a newbie to work on, u wondering why i said that?
    Mods and devs bare with me, as a newbie player like me entering the game for the first time, and u can see lots of people wearing good stuffs or clothes , and the youre starting to ask questions how much are this clothes, then people will tell 2k for the clothes, and then a newbie ask again how to earn money on this game? And then people will say mine ores or cut trees.
    And then the newbie goes to mining, he then mine for a 2k stones for almost an hour.
    And then sells it to a person for just 400 cubits.
    What im trying to say here is that newbie needs to enjoy more of this game rather than mining every hour every day , trust me its boring asf. Try to think this way, if you mined a 10k stone which will take u for days and then sell it for a mere 2000 cubits , its exhausting man, no newbie player will farm that much again knowing they will just even get a respectable amount of cubits for a days of hard work and boredom. Which eventually leads to quitting the game and find more balance economy game.

What im trying to say here is that make a way that the economy of the game will improved, improved in a way that all Qbees can do it. Mods and devs u do know that the main source of cubits is buy and sell right? How in the heck would a 8-13 yrs old even understand the work of buying and selling items when they cant even buy a decent items to sell and they dont even know the prices on this items.

I admit i am from the game Growtopia what i love in the game Growtopia is that economy is not depending on a 1 source of money for a player to enjoy a game.
    I will explain , there are 2 currencies in GT its Gems (like cubits) and worldlocks (money in game)
    Gems can be easily obtain by hunderds of thousands when u farm a certain blocks.
    When u have the gems, u can sell for worldlocks.
    Another way of obtaining itemd that game is Massing or Project.
    Example. Tons of people need Grass seeds. I then make tons of grass and then sell it for Worldlocks.
    Even a 5 year old toddler can even get an easy and steady income in GT.

As for Cubic castle the economy is so bad that other methods of Earning Tons of Cubits is not even effective at all.

I hope you make this game balance that even a newbie without the knowledge of minecraft can even enjoy this game.
    Because im worried about the newbies who just started this game they might quit when they faced the harsh reality of this game that only rich can survive this game for long.
    Growtopia community is about 70k people and everyday the average people online is at 50-65k
    And half of that number is all kids and they are even youtubers.
    Try to think of this Cubic castle is a Kids game you even wont add swords in the game for PG rating yet kids cant even enjoy this game at slightest. Pls be considerate of this im not trying to destroy your game i just want to help this because the game is soosososososososo very GOOOOOD that im addicted to it but sadly mining everyday for resources is a hardwork for me.
    I transferred to Cubic castle because farming in GT is different from here and i liked it coz it reminds me of Harvest Moon game that i loved so much.
    This is just opinion of the game dont be mad at me.
    From what i read in the description the game is about Building,Friendship,parkour and trading yet you cant even enjoy building a good kind of realm coz realm is so expensive and blocks are rather expensive too. Its like Pay2play game coz the prices on cubit store is so unbalanced.

Again this is just an opinion from a fresh Newbie of the game i said whats on my mind about this game it is what is. This is not a rant this is a message for mods and devs to create a better gaming experience for cubic castle.

7th suggestion is
    What about adding more boxes for trading as of now u can only trade 4 items which is a hassle if you are buying lots of clothes from a certain people.

Thats it for now , i hope you wont flame me or get mad coz of this suggestions hehe.
    Trust me this will make your game even better.

• Tut.. tut.. tut. another person who didn't learn from my mistakes. I think. YOU JUST MULTIPOSTED, BRO.
  • []BOSS[] said:

Tut.. tut.. tut. another person who didn't learn from my mistakes. I think. YOU JUST MULTIPOSTED, BRO.

The forums here is so hard to use in mobile device coz everything is so small csnt even see edit button.
    Also i dont even know u coz im a newbie in this game like i just played 7 days ago.
  • I have to scratch my head that you think this economy is tough to earn cubits. For me, it's one of the most generous games I've ever played. There are multiple ways to earn cubits (mining - free cubits for x blocks mined, daily quests - free 50c daily, selling resources that you mined, buying items low/reselling higher than you bought, tapjoy - if on a mobile device, winning contests - facebook or in-game, farming - selling excess crops for cubits instead of turning in for recubes). I never purchased any cubits in the first 4 months I played (and we didn't have farming), yet I earned enough in game (without the tapjoy option as I play on a PC) for multiple summer packs and multiple halloween packs without purchasing cubits.

I find the economy is pretty good the way it is...and it's pretty realistic as it requires work to earn cubits - they aren't handed to you. If young kids don't get it, then they aren't paying attention to all threads and recommendations on how to do it as there are plenty explaining how to 'get rich' or 'earning cubits' in CC. And possibly the younger players aren't interested in learning a solid lesson on economics. It's their loss if they just insist on being beggars rather than broadening their knowledge/experience. But we are each entitled to our own opinions.

Personally, I find this game extremely generous in how much they allow us to earn cubits, that I'm surprised people even purchase cubits...but it's great to see that folks understand the concept of supporting the game development and DO purchase cubits if they have the means to do it...which also supports the economy by infusing more cubits into it...seems to be working pretty well, IMO.
  • b3achy said:

I have to scratch my head that you think this economy is tough to earn cubits. For me, it's one of the most generous games I've ever played. There are multiple ways to earn cubits (mining - free cubits for x blocks mined, daily quests - free 50c daily, selling resources that you mined, buying items low/reselling higher than you bought, tapjoy - if on a mobile device, winning contests - facebook or in-game, farming - selling excess crops for cubits instead of turning in for recubes). I never purchased any cubits in the first 4 months I played (and we didn't have farming), yet I earned enough in game (without the tapjoy option as I play on a PC) for multiple summer packs and multiple halloween packs without purchasing cubits.

I find the economy is pretty good the way it is...and it's pretty realistic as it requires work to earn cubits - they aren't handed to you. If young kids don't get it, then they aren't paying attention to all threads and recommendations on how to do it as there are plenty explaining how to 'get rich' or 'earning cubits' in CC. And possibly the younger players aren't interested in learning a solid lesson on economics. It's their loss if they just insist on being beggars rather than broadening their knowledge/experience. But we are each entitled to our own opinions.

Personally, I find this game extremely generous in how much they allow us to earn cubits, that I'm surprised people even purchase cubits...but it's great to see that folks understand the concept of supporting the game development and DO purchase cubits if they have the means to do it...which also supports the economy by infusing more cubits into it...seems to be working pretty well, IMO.

As far as i am concerned im not asking the game to just spoon fed us with cubits what im tryin to point out in my suggestion is that make the econony balance that even us newbie can enjoy.
    The econony of them game now is basing solely on clothes and pets which is a pretty annoying for when i read the slogan of the game that the purpose of Cubic castle is Bulding,friendship,parkour?

Also people playing this game has a life too you know, we cant just mine and mine and mine and mine everyday until we get filthy rich and at that point our enjoyment and love of the game is gone to the point that we newbies want to quit, i mean come on , even the prices of the resources is so lowball, we need to farm hunderd of thousands of resources just to get a thousands of cubits? Wheres the fun in that? It took me 1 week to get a god damn 3k, and just took me 1 hour to spend it all for quaity soil coz i like farming.

We newbies just want to enjoy the game , we need other source of income other than mining,
    Like Creating mannequins or making a certain item that people Buys always and we can profit.
    Mining alone is a hard and boring process specially if u dont even have a single friends in game.
    I hope u understand my point here.
  • Drayfus said:

b3achy said:

I have to scratch my head that you think this economy is tough to earn cubits. For me, it's one of the most generous games I've ever played. There are multiple ways to earn cubits (mining - free cubits for x blocks mined, daily quests - free 50c daily, selling resources that you mined, buying items low/reselling higher than you bought, tapjoy - if on a mobile device, winning contests - facebook or in-game, farming - selling excess crops for cubits instead of turning in for recubes). I never purchased any cubits in the first 4 months I played (and we didn't have farming), yet I earned enough in game (without the tapjoy option as I play on a PC) for multiple summer packs and multiple halloween packs without purchasing cubits.

As far as i am concerned im not asking the game to just spoon fed us with cubits what im tryin to point out in my suggestion is that make the econony balance that even us newbie can enjoy.
    The econony of them game now is basing solely on clothes and pets which is a pretty annoying for when i read the slogan of the game that the purpose of Cubic castle is Bulding,friendship,parkour?

Also people playing this game has a life too you know, we cant just mine and mine and mine and mine everyday until we get filthy rich and at that point our enjoyment and love of the game is gone to the point that we newbies want to quit, i mean come on , even the prices of the resources is so lowball, we need to farm hunderd of thousands of resources just to get a thousands of cubits? Wheres the fun in that? It took me 1 week to get a god damn 3k, and just took me 1 hour to spend it all for quaity soil coz i like farming.

We newbies just want to enjoy the game , we need other source of income other than mining,
    Like Creating mannequins or making a certain item that people Buys always and we can profit.
    Mining alone is a hard and boring process specially if u dont even have a single friends in game.
    I hope u understand my point here.
    You don't have to..... You can do what your want
    Cubits, clothes and pets aren't everything, but they are a big part of CC.
    and even though its indeed hard to get cubits, if u invest time u will earn more and more.
    You want it to be more like Growtopia, I want it to be more like my oldschool Runescape.
    more skills/ levels. more farming levels, fishing skill and more like that. because when you get max level That's when I find it gets boring. I am max level :(

• Requesting to close thread thanks.
This discussion has been closed.