WeslleyWN has won the Halo February 1st drawing will be a Ramm.

New signs..

lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
edited December 2017 in Bug Reports 251.75 Karma
1.So one is bigger than the other?Makes no sense to be a feature..Thought it might be a bug (see pic-you need a good view to see the difference)
2.When placed on the ground, they face only one way, becoming impossible to turn around (see pic)
---
Also the placement of the categories in the cubit store is a bit weird.. (see pic)

Comments

• OutdatedChickenOutdatedChicken FamiliarMember, Familiar
    6.30 KarmaFamiliar
    Isn't it meant to be like that?
  • U  U Member
    edited December 2017 110.60 Karma
    I noticed that too (1) lol and the sign is bigger than the chest is..
  • Dreadful  KnoPDreadful KnoP Member
    edited December 2017 4.95 Karma
    Congratz for that millimetric accuracy!

But maybe, you should gather all those great discoveries in a single thread (+penguin pad). It would avoid to spam forum ;)

Anyway, i would really enjoy to have nothing else to do than that in my life, cause there are tons of detail like this to add there!

Good!
  • -GreyCoralKing--GreyCoralKing- FamiliarMember, Familiar
    edited December 2017 78.45 KarmaFamiliar
    Maybe in the future when the devs had a little breathing room and a tad bit of free time, icon polishing and consistency can be approached. At the end of the day I don't care they are just icons but what I want for the future of CC to be is professional looking and be presented well down to the tiniest detail :)!

I personally think the devs just wanted us to know how BIG of a deal the new signs are hue hue.
  • EagenceEagence FamiliarMember, Familiar
    edited December 2017 3.45 KarmaFamiliar
    Ok, ohh um... Not sure what to say. I mean. I guess we have a really big big issue.
    It sees such a vital "bug" to prioritize doesn't it luca. I am sorry boy but really...

It can be fixed in years maybe in decades if Kewb prefers to keep them in exact one to one size, otherwice he may also say "DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A ... ? "

And in my view it should be same size but I feel it will not be, because I feel like Kewb will prefer to annoy you by keeping that sign in that size.

Also Knopie if you would realize that your reactions just provoke him more, you realize that "congratzing him" makes no good use besides leading him to find more.

However I have to admit its such a good way to mock with slim, noe and you since you get the bait so easily...

Also this discussion makes sense, but it makes sense as much as two qbees standing in a pub talking about sizes of their harm wands.

I hope we see more of these kind of these kind of discussions in future...
    In case one wants to know, I suggest luca to work on comparison of qbees wand lengths.
    You know its such vital study... Now excuse my savageness and no I actually mean it there is no joke behind it, its really required...

About making cc professional looking, I can't agree more but in a game with such high dramas, such various item content and such complexity of HR, only 2 or 3 people designing items, so its part of progression... We have more vital things to fix before those, still its ok to mention them but it makes no good besides creating distractions under current condition. Maybe in far future one actually measure all those little details to make them exact. One needs to focus on other things before to make the game more professional looking like the curent "leak and disruption in economy" due to some users...
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited December 2017 251.75 Karma

But maybe, you should gather all those great discoveries in a single thread (+penguin pad). It would avoid to spam forum ;)

Good!

I guess i should create a discussion that has a title in caps such as "LUCAAA795 FOUND THESE BUGS, FIX THEM" to avoid spam forum actually.. ^^ Otherwise i might donate the karma points i earn from creating these threads to you as soon as a feature like that exists because it's such a shame that your karma points went away when you asked for that forum account to be deleted because of some reasons such as hiding enza and the attempt of creating the wall of berlin between the 2 personalities ^_^ And maybe with the donated karma points you can bribe horus to give the "retired moderator" rank back one again XD
    And yes im aware that this is no major bug but it's still a bug isn't it..

To eag:
    I might start the study soon especially since some actually like to suck the wands until they become fizzeled
  • DrayfusDrayfus Member
    edited December 2017 5.75 Karma
    Eagence said:

Ok, ohh um... Not sure what to say. I mean. I guess we have a really big big issue.
    It sees such a vital "bug" to prioritize doesn't it luca. I am sorry boy but really...

It can be fixed in years maybe in decades if Kewb prefers to keep them in exact one to one size, otherwice he may also say "DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A ... ? "

And in my view it should be same size but I feel it will not be, because I feel like Kewb will prefer to annoy you by keeping that sign in that size.

Also Knopie if you would realize that your reactions just provoke him more, you realize that "congratzing him" makes no good use besides leading him to find more.

However I have to admit its such a good way to mock with slim, noe and you since you get the bait so easily...

Also this discussion makes sense, but it makes sense as much as two qbees standing in a pub talking about sizes of their harm wands.

I hope we see more of these kind of these kind of discussions in future...
    In case one wants to know, I suggest luca to work on comparison of qbees wand lengths.
    You know its such vital study... Now excuse my savageness and no I actually mean it there is no joke behind it, its really required...

About making cc professional looking, I can't agree more but in a game with such high dramas, such various item content and such complexity of HR, only 2 or 3 people designing items, so its part of progression... We have more vital things to fix before those, still its ok to mention them but it makes no good besides creating distractions under current condition. Maybe in far future one actually measure all those little details to make them exact. One needs to focus on other things before to make the game more professional looking like the curent "leak and disruption in economy" due to some users...

So this is savagery?
    This is just pure utter nonsense post.

Let luca post whatever he likes, what are u a dev?
    He just pointed out about the odd sizes of the signs.

Wasted 2 mins of my life reading your drama. Lol
  • Dreadful  KnoPDreadful KnoP Member
    edited December 2017 4.95 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

Good!

I guess i should create a discussion that has a title in caps such as "LUCAAA795 FOUND THESE BUGS, FIX THEM" to avoid spam forum actually.. ^^ Otherwise i might donate the karma points i earn from creating these threads to you as soon as a feature like that exists because it's such a shame that your karma points went away when you asked for that forum account to be deleted because of some reasons such as hiding enza and the attempt of creating the wall of berlin between the 2 personalities ^_^ And maybe with the donated karma points you can bribe horus to give the "retired moderator" rank back one again XD
    And yes im aware that this is no major bug but it's still a bug isn't it..

To eag:
    I might start the study soon especially since some actually like to suck the wands until they become fizzeled
    Sad that you react like this... and i dont know why you talk about Enza ( almost everybody knows)

Well, next time i'll avoid to congratulate you, seems like you dont appreciate it and that you go out of topic.

I'm just enjoying so bad how you're good at finding great fail of the game =)

Just go on! I want read more of you =)

• Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator
    47.25 Karma
    Please stay on topic.
  • EagenceEagence FamiliarMember, Familiar
    edited December 2017 3.45 KarmaFamiliar
    Use as you wanted... Just copy and paste...
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    51.00 Karma
    Why do some people overreact to things that don't take long to fix and if they don't fix it then they don't >.<

Anyways, it would be nice if they're the same size. But, if the devs can't do it then they don't have to. No one is forcing them.
  • U  U Member
    110.60 Karma

Why do some people overreact to things that don't take long to fix and if they don't fix it then they don't >.<

Anyways, it would be nice if they're the same size. But, if the devs can't do it then they don't have to. No one is forcing them.

Ikr, I doubt it takes more than a few moments to resize them..
  • -GreyCoralKing--GreyCoralKing- FamiliarMember, Familiar
    78.45 KarmaFamiliar
    The devs have been really busy and the fact we been getting the updates we have is amazing. I love the devs and by no means am I being hard on them. It just be nice to put it on the list of things to do. There have always been odd sized icons like the balloon but it is just they are stacking up on each other. Please fix the terrifying pumpkin balloon icon.
  • SpookaloniSpookaloni Member
    45.60 Karma

The devs have been really busy and the fact we been getting the updates we have is amazing. I love the devs and by no means am I being hard on them. It just be nice to put it on the list of things to do. There have always been odd sized icons like the balloon but it is just they are stacking up on each other. Please fix the terrifying pumpkin balloon icon.

That thing is so scary. The pumpkin balloon is like creepy pasta material