Slyme Pajamas:

I remember a conversation I was having with Vetra Nyx discussing the order we were gonna buy rares in. I said, "After we get a few things, I want to get bunny pjs so I can wear them with the Slyme costume. I saw a person wear that before and it made them look like a real Slyme bouncing." Then she said, "I wish they had Slyme PJs so when you were bouncing it would have the same sound effect as slymes do when they bounce." Then I was like, "Oh My Jam! That'd be so cool!!! Then itd be even more like a Slyme life! And! The PJs could be green so there wouldn't be ' just ' pink ones!" Our idea developed further but what do you think? Is it Slymetastic?
U[^w^U]_]3

Comments

• People who appreciate the game developers to put sounds in...because without sound effects in the game it would be dull. There is a meaning for everything even sounds... Maybe there are players that like to mute their games but many others appreciate a good noise or two to break silence. I love the sounds of wands, breaking blocks, jumping, pet noises..and so many more. Not to be a Nerdbunny but every part of the game is important- so i care...and I am someone <3 Every sound brings life into the game! It interacts with one of our six senses and helps our mind get intrigued into what we are doing! Yay go sound effects!
    U[^w^U]_]3
  • JellybunnyJellybunny Member
    edited December 2017
    Perhaps You can be the voice for any negative players but I'm very supportive of the game's future development of ideas that can be produced. Stay positive and think outside the box but don't forget to be respectful ...even when the little Devilbunny on your shoulder is tapping its foot. After all, a positive community equals a fun game! I would totally listen to a loop sound of slymes... Ooh that would make the perfect MP3, "THAT'S MY JAM!!" ( Besides, just because a few players like You don't like sounds doesn't mean more shouldn't be added. Just turn down your volume if You don't want to hear sound effects. Don't ruin it for the players that do enjoy the game's unique sounds just because You don't like them. Negative comments are best Not said. )
    U[>u<U]_]3
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Perhaps You can be the voice for any negative players but I'm very supportive of the game's future development of ideas that can be produced. Stay positive and think outside the box but don't forget to be respectful ...even when the little Devilbunny on your shoulder is tapping its foot. After all, a positive community equals a fun game! I would totally listen to a loop sound of slymes... Ooh that would make the perfect MP3, "THAT'S MY JAM!!" ( Besides, just because a few players like You don't like sounds doesn't mean more shouldn't be added. Just turn down your volume if You don't want to hear sound effects. Don't ruin it for the players that do enjoy the game's unique sounds just because You don't like them. Negative comments are best Not said. )
    U[>u

Well this is a suggestion, so criticisms are bound to happen. Anyways, while this would be rather nice, I think I'll stick with the pjs too. I find certain sounds in this game rather annoying, especially if it's played repeatedly in a short interval
  • @CanItBeDone

"Well this is a suggestion, so criticisms are bound to happen. Anyways, while this would be rather nice, I think I'll stick with the pjs too. I find certain sounds in this game rather annoying, especially if it's played repeatedly in a short interval"

The word - annoying- towards the game seems a little offensive. Don't say it because its really rude to the game. How about something like this:

"I know I could turn my volume down but instead of having to do that I would prefer less noises to be put in game. Although your idea seems like it would be nice for those who enjoy the sound I am -1 because I think the sounds are a bit too much. Therefore, I do not support the Slyme Costume idea..but maybe you can come up with better ones!"

That's what a respectable reply wouldve looked like.
    U[^w^U]_]3
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

@CanItBeDone

"Well this is a suggestion, so criticisms are bound to happen. Anyways, while this would be rather nice, I think I'll stick with the pjs too. I find certain sounds in this game rather annoying, especially if it's played repeatedly in a short interval"

The word - annoying- towards the game seems a little offensive. Don't say it because its really rude to the game. How about something like this:

"I know I could turn my volume down but instead of having to do that I would prefer less noises to be put in game. Although your idea seems like it would be nice for those who enjoy the sound I am -1 because I think the sounds are a bit too much. Therefore, I do not support the Slyme Costume idea..but maybe you can come up with better ones!"

U[^w^U]_]3

Seems to me you just don't like negative response to your suggestion, but I why can't I express what I think about the game as I how I think of it?
  • @CanItBeDone

U[^w^U]_]3

You're not the only player that plays cubic castles, everyone can suggest something and expect other players to give criticism, it's only fair. Sometimes we win some we loose some, your reply looked like you always wants to win. @CanItBeDone Can make her sentence how ever she pleases, you don't have to brainwashed her with your idea of a "respectable reply would've looked like", that's just rude.
  • You can always replace the pajamas sound with the slime jump sound in the files