Recube Bank:

JellybunnyJellybunny Member
edited December 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
I was just randomly thinking, "You know, when you get a lot of Cubits it helps to put them in the piggy so the numbering doesn't take up screen space." but then I realized, "What happens when you have so many recubes you want to save up but don't like seeing them on the screen?" Cubits can be put in a tip piggy but Recubes have no where to go. Then suddenly the idea came to me, "What if there were green piggies for recubes to go in!?" The idea developed further to, "Oh it would be even cooler for it to be a Slyme Bank!!! You could place your recubes in to collect them just like the tip piggy- except the Slyme Bank would be green and square just like the recubes! They match!" Yup, so I decided to share my idea! Maybe I just have a thing for slymes... Anyways, tell me watcha think! U[^w^U]_]3

~ ADDRESSING THE #1 PROBLEM~
So recubes can't be shared? traded? Or used as currency? Creating a Recube Bank would cause those things to happen. Therefore, instead of saying, "I give up on the idea." I've thought harder on the situation. Thanks to LiteRary I've come across a solution to the economic issue: Slyme Banks can only be placed in your realm..by realm owner. Instead of picking up the Slyme Bank that holds your recubes you can select the amount you want to pull out. This option will not appear if you're not realm owner..even if you have perm in the realm. The Slyme Bank will not allow you to pick it up unless all recubes are taken out. An error should appear saying, "You can not pick this item up without emptying it." Or something along those lines. Plus if a player with perm tries to pick it up they can receive an error saying, "Only realm owner can pick this item up." Or something along those lines. This idea eliminates recubes from being able to be traded..scammed..or used for anything except for one's own purposes. Therefore, throw at me some more critism so I can make my idea even better with less flaws! <3

U[^u^U]_]3 <3<3<3

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    edited December 2017
    I don't really see why you have to store recubes in piggies, really no use besides the one you mention. And even then, not really something I would do
  • omg I was literally think about this last night haha
  • Well, I tend to put all my Cubits in my tip piggy in a room I consider to be my bank room.
    1.) To prevent myself from spending them.
    2.) To save up to a goal on an expensive rare.
    3.) To divide my savings to go towards different things ( like giveaways and store management or payment to my workers ) that I'm doing.
    So in the same manner I would use a Recube Bank but maybe I just have a slight case of OCD.. Nah.
    U[^w^U]_]3
    Great minds think alike!
    U[^w^U]_]3
  • i think something like this has been suggested before, and seeing as we can't trade Rc, i don't see much need for this other than as stated-to not have it on the screen but its not really in the way in my opinion so with that..sorry
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This would lead to people using recubes-piggys to trade recubes which would lead to scams. So no.
  • Not everyone is a scammer. Some people have responsibility in game. Plus you're implying people would do that- I like to stay on the positive side. Perhaps they wouldn't..besides What difference does it make? Foul players already scam cubits so when it comes down to "scams" you just have to remember, "This is only a game and there are little kids playing. Little kids will be little kids." Don't punish everybody for a few people.. Because if the community is treated like criminals being discriminated- then they will be criminals. You see, stay positive!
    U[^w^U]_]3
  • Recubes must stay unique and will NEVER be trade-able. That's what makes recube different
  • This has been suggested and I believe sir kewb said that it wouldnt happen
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Well, I tend to put all my Cubits in my tip piggy in a room I consider to be my bank room.
    1.) To prevent myself from spending them.
    2.) To save up to a goal on an expensive rare.
    3.) To divide my savings to go towards different things ( like giveaways and store management or payment to my workers ) that I'm doing.
    So in the same manner I would use a Recube Bank but maybe I just have a slight case of OCD.. Nah.
    U[^w^U]_]3
    Great minds think alike!
    U[^w^U]_]3

Don't really think you can buy expensive rates with recubes :P, but if you want to pay your workers in recubes, why don't you just pay them in crops?

Not everyone is a scammer. Some people have responsibility in game. Plus you're implying people would do that- I like to stay on the positive side. Perhaps they wouldn't..besides What difference does it make? Foul players already scam cubits so when it comes down to "scams" you just have to remember, "This is only a game and there are little kids playing. Little kids will be little kids." Don't punish everybody for a few people.. Because if the community is treated like criminals being discriminated- then they will be criminals. You see, stay positive!
    U[^w^U]_]3

Unfortunately, a lot of people in this game do scam. And usually after every update they come up with different ways to do so. So to prevent future scams, and work, sometimes it's good to Ben negative.
  • Vetra NyxVetra Nyx Member
    edited December 2017
    +1. Y'all need to lighten up and cut the negative attitudes. And canitbedone seriously you get on my nerves youre ALWAYS negative. So zip it. A recube bank would be awesome. No different from a tip piggy. And how is that its ok to have bunny PJs? But slime PJs are a no? Pls if you don't like it don't comment. It really is that simple. Thanks.
  • Vetra Nyx said:

+1. Y'all need to lighten up and cut the negative attitudes. And canitbedone seriously you get on my nerves youre ALWAYS negative. So zip it. A recube bank would be awesome. No different from a tip piggy. And how is that its ok to have bunny PJs? But slime PJs are a no? Pls if you don't like it don't comment. It really is that simple. Thanks.

Pjs are for easter name one item that has been altered to go across many events. Anyway why not just edit the sounds in the files
  • I know how you guys really are, stop being mean.
  • All we are saying is that its already been suggested and was said by the devs that it wouldnt happen
  • A lot of you need to grow up.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Stay on topic, please.
  • JellybunnyJellybunny Member
    edited December 2017
    LiteRary said:

+1 Whoever say someone will use it for trade. No, there can be tons of option, like when you break it, only you can take. Even others have perm. Or you can't break, just there will be button you can take back, with writing an amount.

Ooh My Jam! That's a great idea! Recube Bank can only be picked up and placed by realm owner! It could also treat others like they Don't have perm if they do!

Great thinking!!!
    U[^O^U]_]3
    Vetra Nyx said:

Any reasons why it would be a great addition to the game? Can't see any.
  • i think something like this has been suggested before, and seeing as we can't trade Rc, i don't see much need for this other than as stated-to not have it on the screen but its not really in the way in my opinion so with that..sorry

I suggested it look
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/17612/trading-recubes#latest

I suggested it look
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/17612/trading-recubes#latest
    similar but not the same @OutdatedChicken , Jelly is suggesting a tip piggy for recubes
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    edited December 2017
    Just keep the crops in a chest, and sell them as you plan to use the recubes.
    It's still a recube piggy, just indirectly :D
  • Just keep the crops in a chest, and sell them as you plan to use the recubes.

GREAT idea. No joke.

It would be the same but the recubes would be the crops :D!
  • Just keep the crops in a chest, and sell them as you plan to use the recubes.

GREAT idea. No joke.

It would be the same but the recubes would be the crops :D!
    exactly

Just keep the crops in a chest, and sell them as you plan to use the recubes.

Agreed :D
  • JellybunnyJellybunny Member
    edited December 2017
    I suppose that'd be an ok idea but I tend to spread things out in different chest and that would just become a hastle. A designated area would make it much easier.. I'm not a very organized player when it comes to chest.. I try to be, just look at the way I have them set up in my realm (kawaii universe) but it just gets so.. Relentlessly tedious dealing with so many chest and finding what I'm looking for. When I'm in a rush I might drop some things in a random chest just to clear inventory space. If I did that with crops I would have to search for all my plants for recubes.. In the process I could lose some.
    U[:Q:U]_]3

I suppose recubes are already part currency. Even if they're not really "wanted" to be. Since people can steal plants...they can steal recubes. I guess no matter what point of view you look in.. There's always an issue. However, I would still appreciate a slyme bank for recubes. Surely a chest could be used but since the whole "scammer" issue is "unavoidable" with or without a Recube Bank. I see it fit to add another cute item in game. Surely it would be high in demand which brings profit for cubic castles and the players!

~ADDRESSING THE ALTERNATE SOLUTION FOR RECUBE BANK~

Yes, a chest can be used to store plants which are recubes. However, the bad apple players can still get their sticky paws on them. Technically stealing recubes... But!! The Slyme Bank that holds recubes and can only be used and recognized by the realm owner would completely prevent any mishaps from happening!

Just another reason why Slyme Banks ( Recube Banks ) would be so prefect to add!

Throw at me some more claims please ! <3 <3 <3

U[*^w^*U]_]3
    These bad apples will only get your crops if you are willing to trust them in your realm.
  • True, but people still do it. The Recube Bank could prevent people from their own mistakes.
    U[^w^U]_]3
    But wouldn't it be kind of the same thing? Placing recubes in a piggy with people trusted is pretty much the same thing as having crops?
  • lucaaa795 said:

s e n t r i e s
    We have sentries with a reason.Apply one on the chest with crops and voila.

What good is a sentry going to do If the person picks up the chest? Sillybunny, a lock won't prevent thieves but the Recube Bank would!
    U[°w^U]_]3
    lucaaa795 said:

s e n t r i e s
    We have sentries with a reason.Apply one on the chest with crops and voila.

:D, there we go