Duck Duck Goose!

The original thread was made by a banned user and posting on it would result in necroposting, etc.
However, I thought the idea mustn't go to waste!
Here is the original post!:
PEgaming said:

Alright, let's play some... extreme duck duck goose.
How it works is, one person posts "duck," another person posts "duck," and the third person posts "goose." When a person says "goose," the person above him or her will have to do something INNOCENT that the "goose" wants. Keep in mind that it should NOT involve giving items, posting innapropriate things, or doing anything that breaks any rule. It also has to be DO-ABLE
Here is an example.
Me: Duck
BillyBoo: Duck
Horus: GOOSE! I want you to change your avatar to the Illuminati Symbol.

These are examples of what is fine:
Cross dressing, building a statue, changing avatars, etc.
These are not fine:
giving Krampus masks, forcing to bully others, etc.

If this thread gets out of hand, I'll ask a moderator to close it.

Let's get started!

I say duck.

Any post will be counted as duck or goose. So, if it's somebody saying "OH, WHY DID YOU MAKE ME DO THIS?
FINE!!", that will be counted as "Duck" or "Goose". Unless, of course, the goose message does not include something for the person above to do.

I would give credit to PEgaming, but there isn't any point.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    edited December 2017
    The thread is still going on though? And I don't think it counts as a necropost

Necroposting is when you comment on a thread that's pretty ancient, not on a thread that was started by a player who is now banned
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    They are right. We're also a bit more lenient to Forum Games, as long as they are active & and have comments. So, please continue posting there instead!
    Locking this up. :)
This discussion has been closed.