Price of Easter Umbrella?

I won the Umbrella in the raffle, so I’m interested in knowing its average price at the moment so I can look into selling it. I’m not looking for offers- please don’t make any offers in the comments. I’ve heard all too many stories of a new player winning the raffle and then getting their item bought for much less than it’s worth, so I’m trying to research before I make any decisions. Thanks! ^^

Comments

• Congrats on winning the raffle.

300k - 400k
  • Kirodashi said:

I won the Umbrella in the raffle, so I’m interested in knowing its average price at the moment so I can look into selling it. I’m not looking for offers- please don’t make any offers in the comments. I’ve heard all too many stories of a new player winning the raffle and then getting their item bought for much less than it’s worth, so I’m trying to research before I make any decisions. Thanks! ^^

smart move

• nice. im KennyRoger on in game as well..it cost 250-350k as well.... i wanna do a fair trade for it but multiple ;-;
  • Dr. Roger said:

nice. im KennyRoger on in game as well..it cost 250-350k as well.... i wanna do a fair trade for it but multiple ;-;

She already sold it C: