Im back asking questions again!

Anyways here are my questions.

Atm i have 2k cubits , i wanna try doing this BUY AND SELL method. My question is what kind of items do i need to buy and sell with 2k cubits capital?

2nd question.
Is it worth to mine the whole cavern mine for resources??

Well thats it for now thanks for the future help....

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    At 2k, I wouldnt suggest you try the sell and buy strategy. You won't make a lot of profit quickly that way. Try it when you have 3-5k.

As for your second question: no, too much work for too little tbh. That time can be spent mining ores.
  • Depends on what deals you can find as to what you should buy. I'd try to buy a few items with the 2K rather than one 2K item. As you may be able to sell some items but not others, and if you invest all 2K in the wrong item, then you are stuck. Nothing is a sure deal.

After the novelty of finding a cavern mine wears off (which is about the second or third time you find one), I personally don't find much use for them. I especially don't find much use in caverns to mine them for resources. You need torches to even see, and you will do better to bomb clumps of gems in a Mountain mine than trying to bomb and gather them one at a time in a cavern (as bombing and gathering a single gem will result in breaking even for cubits). I just don't see much demand for most of the blocks from the caverns. If you have a shop of blocks and want all of them represented, then mine the caverns...otherwise, there are better places to get more profitable blocks.
  • How much is a Green Cube now? Coz i got one
    Also the blue one?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Drayfus said:

How much is a Green Cube now? Coz i got one
    Also the blue one?

Green : 800
    Blue : 300