How to enjoy Cubic Castles 100%!

There are several ways to enjoy the game, and today I will not be showing only obvious things, I will show things that you do not know yet! If you plan to leave Cubic Castles just because you were scammed, or you can't get cubits, read this manual. I wanna help you and make you change your mind =)

A while ago I really did not want to play anymore, I had already achieved my goals in the game and I decided to stop playing. Until one day I realized some interesting things about the game. One of them is that:

- The community is much more important than the game!

Yes, you are VERY important, because you make the game what it is today!
So do not think that you are just a "noob" (boring people say that), you can achieve your goals, you just need to have patience and focus.

- You can learn a lot from the game!

If you know how to manage your time in the game, you will learn a lot, one is that you learn a lot about other cultures and other languages (This in my opinion is one of the things that helped me most to be what I am today) and even economy! haha.

- Make True Friends!

Stop thinking, and think of the coolest and funniest things you've done in the game ... I bet you were together with your friends, am I right? Your friends are the most important thing you'll ever have, so take care of them. and do not be alone playing, you will get sick faster in the game if you are alone.

Be kind, respectful ... And you will 100% sure play this game for a long time! See the game another way, the game is not just getting items or cubits, it's something bigger than that

Your friend - Nilow =)

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Important lessons and things to keep in mind when playing this game :D, I strongly agree with making true friends that you talk with outside the game!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    lucaaa795 said:

Important lessons and things to keep in mind when playing this game :D, I strongly agree with making true friends that you talk with outside the game!

You can't make ""true friends""" within a virtual game.
    You can make good friends but even those have their limitations.They can't help you in real life when you need help.
    They can just chat with you and thats it mostly..
    That unless of course you meet someone who lives in same area as you lol
    A rather subjective opinion that I don't really want to indulge in :P, but sure
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

You can't make ""true friends""" within a virtual game.
    You can make good friends but even those have their limitations.They can't help you in real life when you need help.
    They can just chat with you and thats it mostly..
    That unless of course you meet someone who lives in same area as you lol
    Agreed
  • 51% of readers called someone a noob at least once.
    12% scammed someone.
    37% of people played the game clean.