Recording Mode

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I've suggested this, and I still want it :D
  • Would be awesome to see this in the game. It could also be used for building since it'll give you wider and clearer view than the one as of now.
    +1
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Apple and Android both have screen recorders and I think most computers do so..
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    U said:

I thought this was suggesting to hide all GUIs o-o, or am I wrong
  • `.*Drop*.``.*Drop*.` Member
    edited December 2017
    I wanted this too, but even for more cinematic videos, i suggest putting a "Lock Camera" mode, to lock our camera in a part of the realm to record.

I wanted this too, but even for more cinematic videos, i suggest putting a "Lock Camera" mode, to lock our camera in a part of the realm to record.

Oh yea, I remember this glitch that allowed you to do just that. More camera manipulation would be nice :D
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

U said:

I thought this was suggesting to hide all GUIs o-o, or am I wrong
    Oh Welp
  • +1 I wanted this ;-;
  • I'd actually play the game if this came out. But knowing cc and how they operate 10000 cubits for recording mode / all about profits

I'd actually play the game if this came out. But knowing cc and how they operate 10000 cubits for recording mode / all about profits

What? O-o, I feel like the devs give out more than they really need to