[New Parkour] Floating Snowflakes

CD87CD87 Member
edited December 2017 in Player Events & Creations
Welcome to my last parkour of 2017 - Floating Snowflake! The first ever parkour that uses shrink bumper! (Correct me if I'm wrong)

This is a winter-theme parkour which involves jumping on pixel, while being shrunk! The difficulty is normal so most people will be able to do it!

After the 3rd race of Weekly Parkour Event (Which will be held there), I will attach it to the prize dispensing system in my parkour lobby. As said, you can find it in CD87's Parkour Lobby, on the 3rd floor for normal parkours.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you'll have a great time there!
@CD87

3.png 144.5K
1.png 439.7K
2.png 424.3K

Comments

• Hi there i have been in that realm 15 times :D Definately Gonna Try it out
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I'll need to check this map out!
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Ed has the first I believe definatly worth a go but I dont remember what is called maybe someone else can help with that. I shall be trying this out
  • A bit short compared to other parkours you have on your realm but really well built. I liked the snowflakes.

A suggestion to add more obstacles like spikes or cannons since the small qbees don't jump as high or run as fast which might make it harder but other than that, really well done.
  • Eagence said:

One of the most shortest parkour I have seen cd...
    Kinda disappointed, you generally work alot harder on your works...
    Did you also tired or retired?

Still it has a good theme but eh almost all may do that its as easy as blue parkour maybe even more easier.. you just jump from block to block. Still thank you.

Yes, only when the 3rd race finished did I realize how short that parkour is. Maybe I was a bit rush on the day I built (3 hours until the race). Lesson learned, and thank you for pointing that out.

And no, I'm not retiring, i still have a list of things to do before ending my CC playtime.
    Raizuseku said:

A bit short compared to other parkours you have on your realm but really well built. I liked the snowflakes.

A suggestion to add more obstacles like spikes or cannons since the small qbees don't jump as high or run as fast which might make it harder but other than that, really well done.

I'll definitely add more, but not until I finish dealing with a few problems irl (Probably at the end of the year)