I need buyers because i need cubits

I need buyers, It's hard to find buyers
Please Help me

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    @Kiel said:

I need buyers, It's hard to find buyers
    Please Help me

Buyers for?
  • selling something to them
  • i think u will find quite a lot of them in a game called Cubic Castle :p
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    @Kiel said:

selling something to them

Then just post trading threads :P
  • Step 1, if you can, sell a load of cows. Step 2, buy holla. If you can’t buy a cow, go on tapjoy and you will find some things to get a lot of cubits. If you are on pc, wait until XMas to get the cubits. If you need more holla on pc, make a lot of lv 6 or more accounts. It’s 3.5K per account.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Roxie01 said:

Step 1, if you can, sell a load of cows. Step 2, buy holla. If you can’t buy a cow, go on tapjoy and you will find some things to get a lot of cubits. If you are on pc, wait until XMas to get the cubits. If you need more holla on pc, make a lot of lv 6 or more accounts. It’s 3.5K per account.

Doesnt that count as abuse tho
    What does he mean by lvl 6 or more accounts being 3.5k each?
  • lucaaa795 said:

Roxie01 said:

Step 1, if you can, sell a load of cows. Step 2, buy holla. If you can’t buy a cow, go on tapjoy and you will find some things to get a lot of cubits. If you are on pc, wait until XMas to get the cubits. If you need more holla on pc, make a lot of lv 6 or more accounts. It’s 3.5K per account.

Drayfus said:

lucaaa795 said:

Roxie01 said:

He probably means the gift that was given out previously years
  • It's always been 5k that the staff gives away. Unless I've always been a high leveled player and never realized that lower leveled players get less.
    lucaaa795 said:

Roxie01 said:

Yes, that's abuse.
  • Roxie01 said:

account abuse. The gift is 5k and they have protections against this. Only 1 account can recieve the gift per device
  • Roxie01 said:

account abuse. The gift is 5k and they have protections against this. Only 1 account can recieve the gift per device
    Thats odd, im a new player 7 days of playng , yet i ddnt recieve 5k or any amount of free cubits.
    I started from zero to 3k just by mining and selling green cubes and now im down to 1k coz i bought tons of quality soil for my farm.
    Rip to me if thats the case.
    Drayfus said:

Roxie01 said:

Thats odd, im a new player 7 days of playng , yet i ddnt recieve 5k or any amount of free cubits.
    I started from zero to 3k just by mining and selling green cubes and now im down to 1k coz i bought tons of quality soil for my farm.
    Rip to me if thats the case.
    They haven't given out cubits yet this year
  • edited December 2017

Roxie01 said:

I have 2 devices.. And both right level.

Fastest way to get cubits: mining ores
    I get 500 stone 140 iron 70 coal 40 gold 50 silver in 10 minutes ( Very fast miner )
    That's about 80c. And chances are you get cubes... I got 1 green 1 red and 1 purple.
    Sold for 830c.
    830c + 80c = 910c -- Without cheating with lots of accounts. -_-
  • Roxie01 said:

I have 2 devices.. And both right level.

Fastest way to get cubits: mining ores
    I get 500 stone 140 iron 70 coal 40 gold 50 silver in 10 minutes ( Very fast miner )
    That's about 80c. And chances are you get cubes... I got 1 green 1 red and 1 purple.
    Sold for 830c.
    830c + 80c = 910c -- Without cheating with lots of accounts. -_-
    i have 4 devices, legit... so it wont be cheating since I literally use them on a daily basis and purchased it with real life hard earned money :>