Farm rentals

sjoofsjoof Member
edited December 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
New idea: farm rentals

Like the co_build pack but for farming.
Two different options

1. The owner places the farm rental blocks with a farm bumper on it. Players can hit the bumper to ''rent'' the spot. They can grown crops for the owner but the player who rents it don't get the crops, the farm bumper automatically stores the crops. (This is for free, you don't have to pay if you "rent" a spot) It's just a good way to earn farm XP.

2. Same as above but you have to pay for it but in that case you can just keep the crops.

Notes:
1. This bumper and blocks underneath the soil will keep sure players don't steel your soil.
2. The customer has to have his own seeds.
3. The customer will get the spot till he
collected the crops.
4. The owner can't take anything away while
the spot was rent.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Sounds promising, but don't you think it's much simpler for the person who created this rental to simply grow tnteir own crops? I mean, they're going to make an entire set up, the time they can use to manage their own farm
  • Sounds promising, but don't you think it's much simpler for the person who created this rental to simply grow tnteir own crops? I mean, they're going to make an entire set up, the time they can use to manage their own farm

Yeah that's why I think option 2 is the best