I NEED HELP WITH PRICES SINCE IM NEW!!

Anyways im new ti the game so i just want to sell different kind of things but problem is idk any prices of this items.
Here is the list of all the item i would like to sell and i want to know what are the prices.

Red brick-
Blue brick-
Black brick-
Anywhite Road-
Fancy floorings-
Thrones-
Wind machine-
Basic bumper-
Pedestrian block-

Dyes:
Black-
White-
Red-
Blue-
Pink-
Yellow-
Green-

Geysers:
Slow-
Fast-

sculpty blocks any kind -

Plasters white -
Plasters colored -
Fancy table -
Fancy chair -
Fancy cabinet -
Stoves -

Acceloring:
Vertical -
Horizontal-

Resources:
Silver
Iron
Gold

Advance thanks to the people who will help me about the prices of this items i will appreciate it since i want to be a full Trader which sells different kind of items not just resourcea..
Well thats it thanks!!

Comments

• Acceloring:
    Both about 20-30c

Dyes: 100/1c for red, yellow, and blue. The rest 100/10c? My knowledge of the dyes is limited.

Geysers: 5c each

Road: 1/1c but maybe more for someone who really wants.

Fancy floor 1/1c

Plaster 1/1c

That's all I know. Some are guesses
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Acceloring:
    Both about 20-30c

Dyes: 100/1c for red, yellow, and blue. The rest 100/10c? My knowledge of the dyes is limited.

Fancy floor 1/1c

Plaster 1/1c

Thanks man this is a big help..
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Bluejay_1 said:

Acceloring:
    Both about 20-30c

Fancy floor 1/1c

Plaster 1/1c

I'm pretty sure dyes aren't that price, but rather mainly 10/1c

~

Gold: 5/1c
    Silver: 7/1
    Iron: 10/1c
    Sculpty: 1/2c

• Bluejay_1 said:

Acceloring:
    Both about 20-30c

Fancy floor 1/1c

Plaster 1/1c

~

Thanks for the heads up..
  • I typically use the Dragon Rage Mall as my gauge for pricing as they have resources and all sorts of blocks, decorations and clothing at the mall. I figure some items are a smidge high, but since it's one stop shopping you are paying for the convenience of getting everything in one place.

My prices are a little lower than the DR mall. I visited a lot of shops/malls, and watched hollas (recognizing that people buy really really low, so they can resell high), and the trade threads to see what other people were pricing their items at before I started pricing mine. I try to price mine to sell, not to get the most cubits from people.

Here's my prices for resources: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/13326/b3achys-mini-emporium-specializing-in-ores-oils-gems-marbles-and-various-other-things/p1

BTW, I've found berries sell better than dyes and I've had a hard time selling geysers. Marbles and gems fluctuate depending on if someone needs them for a build project (sometimes I can't keep them stocked and other times they sit in the vending machines for weeks before a sale happens). Best sellers are ores, oil, blocks, and tree trunks. Berries, rubber and cotton are probably the next best sellers.
  • Thanks for this heads up too appreciate it.
    I do like selling resources and ores but it kinda make me sad that after i farmed 5k i can sell them in 1 trade. What i like is to mass this some blocks to sell just to have fun in game not just mine and sell and then do it all over again. Because i really cant enjoy the game just mining then selling its a boring process for me.
    But yeah thanks for the prices appreciate it.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Drayfus said:

Thanks for this heads up too appreciate it.
    I do like selling resources and ores but it kinda make me sad that after i farmed 5k i can sell them in 1 trade. What i like is to mass this some blocks to sell just to have fun in game not just mine and sell and then do it all over again. Because i really cant enjoy the game just mining then selling its a boring process for me.

If you like, you can try selling decors. They are pretty reliable in getting you cubits
  • DrayfusDrayfus Member
    edited December 2017

Drayfus said:

If you like, you can try selling decors. They are pretty reliable in getting you cubits
    Do u have any suggestions on what decors should i sell?
    Also how much do people buy the decors?

I have another question here.
    Whats the updated price of STONE LAVA CRACKS AND LAVA STONE CRACKS now?
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Acceloring:
    Both about 20-30c

Fancy floor 1/1c

Plaster 1/1c

~

Well I have seen people sell the common ones a lot for little c. But the others I Basicly said 10/1c
    Drayfus said:

Drayfus said:

Do u have any suggestions on what decors should i sell?
    Also how much do people buy the decors?

I have another question here.
    Whats the updated price of STONE LAVA CRACKS AND LAVA STONE CRACKS now?
    Christmas and Easter decors are the best to sell. For prices: check Superxtreme's price thread. It's pretty accurate.

Stone lava crack and lava stone crack are around 5/1
  • Also when it comes to clothing check out Clothing Prices the owner is Quackers, it's a good place to get to know clothing item prices