DOES THE NEW PACK COME OUT TODAY?

Some of my friends said it does but not sure, im really excited on everything im gonna use 50k on pack and my sis will use 100k and brother in law 100k, im not trying to boast on the c just saying I AM SO EXCITED AND PUMP! CANT WAIT, and can someone explain to me step by step how to delete comments on here so I can know if I ever accidently multi post? Thank yall for reading:)

Comments

• LiteRary said:

No one knows right now. No one said it's today. I suppose in 2-3 days. l suppose...

I had some friends that said and suggested it was today, like I said I am so PUMP! Cant wait for it to come out!
  • SayWhat said:

LiteRary said:

No one knows right now. No one said it's today. I suppose in 2-3 days. l suppose...

I had some friends that said and suggested it was today, like I said I am so PUMP! Cant wait for it to come out!
    Well no one actually knows. Not even your friends. Maybe the devs don't know yet aswell.
  • I dont think the pack is gonna be relased today bcs we must wait 10000 years until apple aproves the update, right @CosmicCow ?
  • By Smiley said:

I dont think the pack is gonna be relased today bcs we must wait 10000 years until apple aproves the update, right @CosmicCow ?

Play store and App store needs to approve it. I THINK APP store takes FOREVER WITH IT, play store isn't that bad. still wondering when it coming out
  • SayWhat said:

By Smiley said:

I dont think the pack is gonna be relased today bcs we must wait 10000 years until apple aproves the update, right @CosmicCow ?

Play store and App store needs to approve it. I THINK APP store takes FOREVER WITH IT, play store isn't that bad. still wondering when it coming out
    It's all Apple's fault when it comes out later, they take sooo long to verify the update, unlike Steam and the Play Store, which are super fast. #blameapple
  • JackFury said:

SayWhat said:

By Smiley said:

It's all Apple's fault when it comes out later, they take sooo long to verify the update, unlike Steam and the Play Store, which are super fast. #blameapple
    Maybe tomorrow we will have the pack, if apple approves the update :v .... #blameapple
  • noooo I got exam tomorrow :Q:
  • *still waiting for the pack to be relased*