Changing control size and placement on mobile

That One DuckThat One Duck Member
edited December 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
I think we should be able to place where we want the camera, jump, and movement controls are on mobile. Maybe even change their size.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I've wanted his for a while now, +1
  • Nah this is what makes the mobile layout unique get used to it -10000
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Nah this is what makes the mobile layout unique get used to it -10000

Personally, I prefer this feature over the "uniqueness." I mean why do we need something as trivial as this to remain as it is because it looks unique? And how does it really differ from any controllers on other mobile game?
  • Not to argue but the devs worked hard on coding and creating the layout to be this way why cant people be grateful that we have the game on mobile/tablets?

Not to argue but the devs worked hard on coding and creating the layout to be this way why cant people be grateful that we have the game on mobile/tablets?

We are grateful there's a game in the first place, but let's consider the PC versions. You're able to change hot keys, mining buttons, etc. Why can't we have something corresponding? I don't see how this portrays that we don't value the devs hard work either
  • I can't get used to it with my large fingers. I find myself constantly missing the jump button and having the circle pad not registering my touches because my fingers slide off it.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited December 2017
    the layout on phones is unconfortable in my opinion
    they could make it similar to the one on the tablets which is awesome (yes, i do play on a tablet)
    +1