Xmas sleigh

I've watch gdogs preview video about the new upcoming christmas pack and I believe most of you also have, am very satisfied by the design but I have a few suggestion I would like to add to improve the sleigh more into my liking? Anyone can also pitch in and give your ideas about this.

My suggestion is, why not add 1 or 2 reindeers at the front of the sleigh like the picture I've attached, that would make it look even more desirable :)
@SirKewberth @CosmicCow

Comments

• It’s 2017! Most cars are now electric, now the Sleigh is electric too! Give the reindeers a rest. ;o
  • It’s 2017! Most cars are now electric, now the Sleigh is electric too! Give the reindeers a rest. ;o

nuuu :Q: i prefer the reindeer pulling the sleigh :<
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I think the sleigh looks pretty good at the moment, to add a reindeer, I think it would look a bit big :P
  • I think the sleigh looks pretty good at the moment, to add a reindeer, I think it would look a bit big :P

ok, fair enough, i will still buy it tho, or two
  • I think the sleigh looks pretty good at the moment, to add a reindeer, I think it would look a bit big :P

If it was pulled by reindeer, it would become 2 blocks long. Imagine trying to drive that
  • JackFury said:

I think the sleigh looks pretty good at the moment, to add a reindeer, I think it would look a bit big :P

If it was pulled by reindeer, it would become 2 blocks long. Imagine trying to drive that
    would be awesome
  • It would probably take a lot of their system to add 1 or 2 reindeer pulling the sleigh, not to mention the triangles and animations
  • Feed reindeers magical cookie so they can pull you :D xD
  • It would probably take a lot of their system to add 1 or 2 reindeer pulling the sleigh, not to mention the triangles and animations

*sigh*, sounds like too much work, they wouldn't do it, its fine i guess, I accept whatever I am given
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

It would probably take a lot of their system to add 1 or 2 reindeer pulling the sleigh, not to mention the triangles and animations

*sigh*, sounds like too much work, they wouldn't do it, its fine i guess, I accept whatever I am given
    Still, it's a nice suggestion, and one I hope that will come
  • This is a really good suggestion but as Snowy said, it'll probably take quite a lot of work to add the reindeer and would look a bit too bulky compared to other items so far.
  • artz.frostartz.frost Member
    edited December 2017
    ok how about this, new idea, instead i would like to suggest to add another slot for our pets to sIt next to us or in front of us what ever you like or even back of the sleigh with the christmas presents. @SirKewberth @CosmicCow
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    Sleigh in Qbiclands no need pets, only need magic.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2017
    ZPINOL said:

Sleigh in Qbiclands no need pets, only need magic.

Why don't we having magic pack C:

ok how about this, new idea, instead i would like to suggest to add another slot for our pets to sIt next to us or in front of us what ever you like or even back of the sleigh with the christmas presents. @SirKewberth @CosmicCow

I've wanted something like this :D +1
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Would be nice.... BUT it would not be practical.... like the cars are about 1 block big... if it would get bigger it would get really annoying to drive and no one would drive it anymore ;/

Also reindeers make it fly.... if it flies then it would be a bit weird...
  • item has been released, close please
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Closing upon request.
This discussion has been closed.