edited December 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S ANNOYING? is it:
A: Dark realm that require you to to put physical forms of light
B: Scammers not not being scammers
C: Kewberth exposing Cosmic being a bot
D: When you lose at least 20 lives in a level to lose 40 more in the next

You may answer

If u answered anything but A, ur right.
Light sources are just annoying at times and require you to get certain items that rlly kills aesthetic depending on where you are. Some such as crystals and deep shrooms being harder to find. This is why I believe we can make a new foam, one that lights up the dark like no other.

AND THAT'S WHAT LIGHT FOAM IS FOR

Got a path that must look mysteriously lit, apply some light foam
Got a room that must look mysteriously lit, apply some light foam
Got time to waste, read this thread from the beginning

NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT THE RECIPE

2 Fairies in a Jar, Cloudy Potion

!!LIGHT FOAM!!

IT'S THAT SIMPLE

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I imagine as per other foams though too much of this would increase lag. Here's a simple work around, build your realm at least 2 blocks high. Under the parts you want light place lanters and then surround them with the material you want to use as floor. Your realm is now lit and your lights can not be seen
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Just saying your question is opinion based, so any of the answers are right. Anyways,+1.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I imagine as per other foams though too much of this would increase lag. Here's a simple work around, build your realm at least 2 blocks high. Under the parts you want light place lanters and then surround them with the material you want to use as floor. Your realm is now lit and your lights can not be seen

More preferable over the possible lag :P
  • I imagine as per other foams though too much of this would increase lag. Here's a simple work around, build your realm at least 2 blocks high. Under the parts you want light place lanters and then surround them with the material you want to use as floor. Your realm is now lit and your lights can not be seen

I don't see how it may possibly lag given that the block will act as a light source similarly to a lantern or candle. There rlly shouldn't be any extra strain since all the block is doing is acting as an alternative light source.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I don't see how it may possibly lag given that the block will act as a light source similarly to a lantern or candle. There rlly shouldn't be any extra strain since all the block is doing is acting as an alternative light source.
    The other foams didn't seem like they would be laggy either right? But, you're giving it a new property that it didn't have, of course it'll come with some price. In this case: lag