Can't post in Trading Thread?

CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
Hi,

I'm having trouble posting on trading threads. I can type an all, but it doesn't post the comments. I'm on a mobile. Is it just me?

Comments

• This happens to me sometimes when I have slow internet
  • Lemme guess, instead of clicking "post comment", the button turns grey and unable to tap, hmm? Im on mobile too, just refreshing helps.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited March 2016
    There is a draft saving feature, it saves what you are writing once a certain amount of time passes. During this time you cannot post. Just allow a few seconds to pass for it to refresh and you should be able to post again.

If you are still unable, copy your text, refresh, then paste & post.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    JustMeg said:

This happens to me sometimes when I have slow internet

Hmm that can't be it. It's pretty good. But maybe..

Lemme guess, instead of clicking "post comment", the button turns grey and unable to tap, hmm? Im on mobile too, just refreshing helps.

No it just doesn't click at all o-o
    BJDware said:

There is a draft saving feature, it saves what you are writing once a certain amount of time passes. During this time you cannot post. Just allow a few seconds to pass for it to refresh and you should be able to post again.

If you are still unable, copy your text, refresh, then paste & post.

I'm pretty sure it's not that. I wait a while, but I guess it doesn't save as draft or something.