Why do YOU play CC?

As the title states ^_^
I came back because I really missed the laughter in the atmosphere + Its kinda mean to bail on a promise you made to an old friend! But not only that, I'm thankful to the people who helped me and want to repay them back 1 day! I have lots and lots of reasons! But yea ^_^

Tips on how NOT To get scammed-
Don't ever give ANYONE realm setup in your realm
Don't give perm to just anyone
(New player) just because if someone helps you doesn't mean you should trust them right away

Mini Games etc:
Drop games-Don't play this game unless you know that the host is trustable
Giveaways-Now people have been starting to make you pay for giveaways? Don't just ignore it, its most likely a big fat scam
Meaning of giveaway? (so many opinions) Is something someone does to give free things for the community
In fact ANY MINI GAME like pick da block (you can trust hinter tho) Drop games anything that involves a register or a pig, you can be scammed from so be aware people!!

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I personally love the building players do, people who make me laugh, the updates of cubic castle :D
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Why do I play? I just love the game, me and the game are magnets. I wish I could quit. If I quit I'll end up playing again after a week or two. I think the amazing community keeps me playing. But scammers, and admins saying don't deal with scams makes me wanna leave.

This game is amazing for many reasons, trading, the community, amazing mods, admins we actually communicate with in-game, public shaming of banned players, the amazing updates I could go on for hours with amazing things within the game and why it keeps me playing.

• I dunno, Im just so addicted to this o.o
    I play 12-15 hours a day, and this is the reason why Im wearing glasses.
    Thins game is just too good to quit.
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    I've always loved games were you can build your own stuff and decorate rooms, so that's the main reason why I like CC. I also enjoy making new friends and talking all day long, community based games have always been my faves. Plus the admins and mods are all so nice :) they really do care about us players and that doesn't happen too often in games. CC quickly became my favorite game :D I am addicted to it and I don't mind lol
  • Hm seems like i'm similar to you guys! Although it took me... like 5 of my friends to pull me away from this game ;-; hey admins of cc why you gotta make this so addictive?! XD