Hi Guys Im New Here!

Hi guys im new here at the game
My name is DRAYFUS.
First of all i just played the game for just 6 hours and im hooked into it.
But all newbies have difficulties lets be honest here and i am one of them newbies who is having hard time playing games.
My only problem for now is that what items should i sell to other players to make income?
I sold 2k stones already , i would like to know more suggestions on what items shoul i make or mine to have a decent money in order for me to enjoy the game.
Well thats it thanks guys !

Comments

• My recommendation is to initially sell ores (stone, iron, gold, silver, coal) because they are a consistent profit.

Then as you get some cubits, most would recommend switching to selling clothing.
    You make profit by buying wearables/clothing cheap and selling for more than you purchased them. Certain items are more rare than others, so you can turn a bigger profit if you can get them cheaply.

I personally enjoy having a small resources shop because even though you might not make as much on each item, it's a consistent profit as people always need resources for their building projects, but if you want to make big profits quickly, the clothing sales option is typically the preferred method. It all depends on what you want to do though.

Here's a good recent thread on starting out and earning cubits via resources - http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/17766/a-beginners-guide-cubits

Here's a good thread on clothing/wearable prices - http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4169/cubic-castles-prices
  • I'd say start on rescources, then try either solid building items or the risky-as-hell clothing sales.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Hello and welcome to the world of Cubic Castle! Pretty much everybody else mention something about selling resources, but just a a suggestion, once you reach the point where you can make small investments in purchasing hat packs and of such, don't try your luck. :P, rather save up for the upcoming Christmas packs.
  • Thanks for the suggestions it can help me play this game properly and thanks for the greetings too. Well im excited to play the game now but yeah im poor so i need to work hard haha oh well. See you in game guys!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Drayfus said:

Thanks for the suggestions it can help me play this game properly and thanks for the greetings too. Well im excited to play the game now but yeah im poor so i need to work hard haha oh well. See you in game guys!

:D, feel free to hit me up with a friend request
  • Hey Drayfus, welcome to cubic castles!
    I would recommend staying in the resource supplying sector for a bit as people are always looking for resources for building blocks etc.