My ideas on how the game can improve

SayWhatSayWhat Member
edited December 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
OK GUYS TELL ME WHICH ONES YALL AGREE WITH

make a sleigh we can ride or a plane we can fly in?

A farmer bumper that collects all our crops for us{ tractor is good but still slow and time consuming}

Make a block that is a door, not a portal but a door then we can edit who can enter the door and who cant
can yall make the cars like a block? a lot of peps give there car on accident

one of my favorite I think that needs to be added is a sit button? we can sit on ground of anything?

I know we have wands for pvp but can yall make different weapons for pvp? like on growtopia there are tons of ideas on there. Dirt guns, chain saws, and more

yall can make animals we can ride on? im pretty sure it go viral if yall made that

Can yall make more chairs and table that has patterns?

IDk if girls on game wear it but make different color suits plz?

can yall make a carnival everyone can go to and we have tickets we purchase and if win we get a prize?

a lion or cheetah or elephant or giraffe or more pets?

NEW wings like electric wings, water wings, fire wings, diamond wings, gold wings, just new really cool wings?

Comments

• no. cc is not growtopia.
  • no. cc is not growtopia.

I don't think is mulipost since you comment first but I use that game for example sorry for the confusing there, and is there any ideas that you like I put though?
  • edited December 2017

no. cc is not growtopia.

Yeah. I see many stuff from growtopia xD

Also i like the door thing. Could be useful. Only as a deco though.
  • we just dont need growtopia slandering us for stealing its ideas...
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

no. cc is not growtopia.

Just use sentries lmao, if you only want certain people to go in make an alt, place a friend only sentry, and friend those certain people. There’s also the more simple option of putting a password sentry and telling them the password.

Sleigh and Planes - I’m aggainst anything that flys

Block that collects crops - No, just no. The tractor already helps lazy people that are to lazy to Mine their crops. This just would make it even easier for lazy people sooo no.

Sit Button - Maybe, but I think just /sit would be easier.

More PVP stuff - No thanks, maybe some new wands but not what you mentioned for examples.

Animals we can ride on - Maybe

Different colored suits - Maybe they could make the suit jacket dyeable.

Carnival - Exact copy of growtopia so obviously no.

Wings - All the wings you said are copies from growtopia so no, but i’m not aggainst new wings.
  • edited December 2017
    U said:

no. cc is not growtopia.

Just use sentries lmao, if you only want certain people to go in make an alt, place a friend only sentry, and friend those certain people. There’s also the more simple option of putting a password sentry and telling them the password.

no. cc is not growtopia.

Also i like the door thing. Could be useful. Only As A Deco Though.

U said:

no. cc is not growtopia.

no. cc is not growtopia.

I’m confused on what the point of it would be as a deco, anyways I miss-read my bad.
  • U said:

U said:

no. cc is not growtopia.

no. cc is not growtopia.

I’m confused on what the point of it would be as a deco, anyways I miss-read my bad.
    Could be used in building. It can be a deco-block just like other blocks.
  • U said:

Sleigh and Planes - I’m aggainst anything that flys

Block that collects crops - No, just no. The tractor already helps lazy people that are to lazy to Mine their crops. This just would make it even easier for lazy people sooo no.

Sit Button - Maybe, but I think just /sit would be easier.

More PVP stuff - No thanks, maybe some new wands but not what you mentioned for examples.

Animals we can ride on - Maybe

Different colored suits - Maybe they could make the suit jacket dyeable.

Carnival - Exact copy of growtopia so obviously no.

Wings - All the wings you said are copies from growtopia so no, but i’m not aggainst new wings.

I agree on everything.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    More wings :D!
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited December 2017
    so you want...
    Sleigh and Planes

Block that collects crops

Sit Button

More PVP stuff

Animals we can ride on

Different colored suits

Carnival

Wings

You said, "improve." i think this is more of "suggesting more content, mostly highly influenced from growtopia" and sorry but not to offend you didn't look before you leap on these things.

To have an effective game it can be interactive yes but what about this little something called

balance.

Sleigh and Planes: Flying things, oh hell no.
    Big no-no's to parkours, i'd say if you said "no flying bumper/block" it would be resolved much better.

Block that collects crops: let me get wise words from "U":
    "No, just no. The tractor already helps lazy people that are to lazy to Mine their crops. This just would make it even easier for lazy people sooo no."

Sit Button: smh, highly aesthetic, not on the priority list.

More PVP Stuff: again not in the priority list, this is a building game, not Growtopia.

Animals we can ride on: this ain't minecraft, yes it's sandbox but it's building and mining and not surviving in a vast land where zombies and spiders and hostile entities rule the night and stuff. It's basically asking for cars in another texture.

Also, think about it. If you think the game will be viral when there are rideable mounts, then everyone will just go for the rideable mounts.

Different colored suits: Dye white shirts, dye white pants, done.

Carnival: this is not growtopia heck no

Wings: again, much like planes.

More pets: Highly aesthetic again.

Chairs and tables with patterns: I'd like more cleaner block designs that fit well with each other perfectly, simple things like coal blocks, stone blocks and plasters can go a long way if used correctly.

Make the cars a block: are you serious? it's a mode of transportation and an entertainment source for racing, and you're complaining about other's controlling skills? what are you, everything has to go your way? if everyone's bumping and it hurts your ears they do not die from doing it first of all, secondly just mute your phone.

Okay, next time when you suggest, suggest with precision, experience, maturity and the idea has to be original as possible.

Growtopia's ideas can stay in one game, you can't have Growtopia in Cubic Castles, Iruna Online, Minecraft, and other games.

And if you're mad that this game can't be what you wanted then just play Growtopia then. We're not forcing you to stay here. And we're not forcing you to leave either.
  • Plane is too big.-1
    Sleigh is too big and op.-1
    Farmer Bumper is for lazy people -1
    The door is just useless because we can just put a chiseled cave stamp -1
    Sit button takes up space, maybe an item like a sentry or a foam that makes the qbee sit?
    Dirt Gun -1
    CHAINSAW?! -1
    Animals to ride on -1
    Chair with patterns- What do you mean?
    Colored suits is AWESOME! +10000
    And to answer your question, yes, some girls do wear suits.
    Carnival maybe a monthly or yearly event +1
    New pets, yes +10
    Electric Wings, meh, Water Wings Yes, I COULD MAKE A MANNEQUIN ACT AS LAPIS LAZULI MY FAV CHARACTER

• Since I dont know any items from growtopia I'll just react based on what I think...

Plane/flying effects - to me its kinda nice but I dont think its suitable for this game or if it is, most probably, "Laginess" would surely rise since this is a 3D game and it might reduce the number of players by that reason...

Farmer bumper - Well, if you want to see this game with most of the players just relaxing, wait for crops to grow, harvest using tractor, bump the farmer bumper, put the crops in vends, waits and relax again then continue the cycle that suggestion would be nice :)

Door block - This is the thing I like in your suggestion so +17 for this, doorway portals are kinda big and kinda complicated when you want to build a house that isnt that big, although the most common way to deal with this is by using fancy chest then phantom foam, I think it would be much more nice if theres a block that really works like a door and also would be nice if its animated instead of making it act like a phantom foamed block...

Sit button - idk xD

Pvp weapons - Im not a fan of pvp so i dont really know too but would be nice seeing other type of wands/weapons added

Riding on animals - nope or maybe xD

Furniture designs - One thing I agree a lot too again so +17 - making a restaurant builds with tables that has clothing would look cool, currently we only have 4 types (not sure) new/old wood, fancy and the other is the night table where everything u put on it would float so having new types I think is great

Colored suits - maybe

Carnival - a big no (sorry) but can be replaced like a bigger cubic town center that has more features :)

additional pets - +1 but not the one u suggested xD im hoping for an owl though :<

Wings - +17 too but not the one u suggested again hehe would be nice if theres a flyff wing which I think is impossible lol
  • make a sleigh we can ride or a plane we can fly in? = Definitely no

A farmer bumper that collects all our crops for us{ tractor is good but still slow and time consuming} = No cause NO pain no gain xD

Make a block that is a door, not a portal but a door then we can edit who can enter the door and who cant = maybe

can yall make the cars like a block? a lot of peps give there car on accident = idk

one of my favorite I think that needs to be added is a sit button? we can sit on ground of anything? = useless

I know we have wands for pvp but can yall make different weapons for pvp? like on growtopia there are tons of ideas on there. Dirt guns, chain saws, and more = i would't recommend what u did, but i will love to see milee weapons like a sword with more damage then wand and more wands

yall can make animals we can ride on? im pretty sure it go viral if yall made that = love it wouldnt be interesting to car's vs animals :3

Can yall make more chairs and table that has patterns? = maybe

IDk if girls on game wear it but make different color suits plz? = idk

can yall make a carnival everyone can go to and we have tickets we purchase and if win we get a prize? = idk

a lion or cheetah or elephant or giraffe or more pets? = i think devs know better what to do add

NEW wings like electric wings, water wings, fire wings, diamond wings, gold wings, just new really cool wings? = definitely yes
  • Pyreon said:

so you want...
    Sleigh and Planes

Sit Button

More PVP stuff

Animals we can ride on

Different colored suits

Carnival

Wings

You said, "improve." i think this is more of "suggesting more content, mostly highly influenced from growtopia" and sorry but not to offend you didn't look before you leap on these things.

To have an effective game it can be interactive yes but what about this little something called

balance.

Big no-no's to parkours, i'd say if you said "no flying bumper/block" it would be resolved much better.

"No, just no. The tractor already helps lazy people that are to lazy to Mine their crops. This just would make it even easier for lazy people sooo no."

More PVP Stuff: again not in the priority list, this is a building game, not Growtopia.

Animals we can ride on: this ain't minecraft, yes it's sandbox but it's building and mining and not surviving in a vast land where zombies and spiders and hostile entities rule the night and stuff. It's basically asking for cars in another texture.

Also, think about it. If you think the game will be viral when there are rideable mounts, then everyone will just go for the rideable mounts.

Chairs and tables with patterns: I'd like more cleaner block designs that fit well with each other perfectly, simple things like coal blocks, stone blocks and plasters can go a long way if used correctly.

Make the cars a block: are you serious? it's a mode of transportation and an entertainment source for racing, and you're complaining about other's controlling skills? what are you, everything has to go your way? if everyone's bumping and it hurts your ears they do not die from doing it first of all, secondly just mute your phone.

Okay, next time when you suggest, suggest with precision, experience, maturity and the idea has to be original as possible.

Growtopia's ideas can stay in one game, you can't have Growtopia in Cubic Castles, Iruna Online, Minecraft, and other games.

And if you're mad that this game can't be what you wanted then just play Growtopia then. We're not forcing you to stay here. And we're not forcing you to leave either.

I LOVE this game because I don't think you got that point. I quit growtopia 2 years ago so I don't know what they added since then. I USE GROWTOPIA for a EXAMPLE. It doesn't have to be from that game but again I use it for example guys. I think if yall make a pony or something we can actually ride and we see our selves riding it, it be cool. We definitely need more wings, I read everyone comments and I see the main things they agree on is the wings! Growtopia has a carnival so why don't we do a fair? Also the car topic I am I very very good racer and im not the best in the game and all my friends know im a good racer BUT when you drag your car to place it and accidently give it to someone, it makes it hard to place, that's why I ask to make it a block so we don't accidently give it away. ALSO I just thought of this, CUBIC CASTLE made a doc and nurse hat right? HOW ABOUT ADD MATERIALS WE CAN BUILD A HOSPITAL ON THE GAME?
  • Honestly, everyone else said everything i could possibly want to say, except... the car block...

If it is that you want a version of these vehicles not to be driven but just for decoration, then maybe. Even though it'd be confusing for some players (especially those that don't own cars and are planning on buying a real one)

If you mean that the player may click on a block/the floor at any given time to place it the same way we'd place a block, then I'll also have to say maybe to that because even though it stops players from performing the car glitch, it also requires the developer to create an exception allowing players to place cars that way.
    edited December 2017
    SayWhat said:

Pyreon said:

so you want...
    Sleigh and Planes

Sit Button

More PVP stuff

Animals we can ride on

Different colored suits

Carnival

Wings

balance.

I LOVE this game because I don't think you got that point. I quit growtopia 2 years ago so I don't know what they added since then. I USE GROWTOPIA for a EXAMPLE. It doesn't have to be from that game but again I use it for example guys. I think if yall make a pony or something we can actually ride and we see our selves riding it, it be cool. We definitely need more wings, I read everyone comments and I see the main things they agree on is the wings! Growtopia has a carnival so why don't we do a fair? Also the car topic I am I very very good racer and im not the best in the game and all my friends know im a good racer BUT when you drag your car to place it and accidently give it to someone, it makes it hard to place, that's why I ask to make it a block so we don't accidently give it away. ALSO I just thought of this, CUBIC CASTLE made a doc and nurse hat right? HOW ABOUT ADD MATERIALS WE CAN BUILD A HOSPITAL ON THE GAME?
    How are you planning on using a car that is a block? It’s not like you can place it in another realm. Plus, if a screen pops up saying “are you sure you want to give (insert name here) this item?” you obviously know to hit no and place it again so this shouldn’t even be a problem. We don’t want Cubic Castles to copy growtopia and make a carnival (which you mentioned with tickets which is the EXACT same thing). So, why not go build your own if you really want one.
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited December 2017
    SayWhat said:

Pyreon said:

so you want...
    Sleigh and Planes

Sit Button

More PVP stuff

Animals we can ride on

Different colored suits

Carnival

Wings

balance.

Still though i'd not focus on aesthetic items.

A fair is like a carnival, so still no lmfao. We don't have to indirectly copy each other's ideas to be a successful viral game but easy dying like Pokemon GO

If you're a good racer when will it be a hassle to just place your car somewhere where the person isn't there, or just move somewhere else then drive your car to your spot? L

Urgh i hate lazy people nowadays.

You can already make a hospital using white plaster and red plaster, a bit of wood planks and such stuff, no need to use separate blocks for things like that because again, it's being more lazy than improved.

Im already good with the palette of blocks given to us by the Developers.

If you wanted to improve this game, you picked the wrong name, you just suggested content.

More like "some things i want to be in the game" would be a much better title or I (or others) would be constructively criticizing your work more.

I think nothing here would help improve the game, the Devs have been making new shirts and outfits everyday but it just wont seem to work, people come first update, they go tomorrow.
  • Pyreon said:

so you want...
    Sleigh and Planes

Sit Button

More PVP stuff

Animals we can ride on

Different colored suits

Carnival

Wings

balance.

The colored suit is supposed to be a suit jacket.

Thats why he asked if girls wear a suit jacket*, because of course girls wear shirts...

*suit jackets were a fashion trend and still are, but they were first designed for men and are more popular with men.