What do you like to do in cubic castle best? (with a reason)

i like hanging out cuz i get to talk to people makes new freind

Comments

• I like building but honestly, I don't build a lot. I usually build if there's a contest or I have a creative idea.

I was building a Halloween room when I suddenly ran out of ideas so I couldn't finish it.
    My mind isn't as creative but I would like it to be more creative and I'm trying to do so.
  • For now, I like mining for ores in the game the best. I love finding an ore vein and following it. I've always like discovery aspects of games, and since this game doesn't really have that yet, digging for ores is the closest thing I can find to it. I love having the cubes drop as reward for lots of mining as each one is always a special surprise when rehydrated. Mining is the most satisfying for me right now.

But truth be told, I prefer building, but don't do it regularly yet, and I'm clearly not as creative as others. Also, I'm a bit stymied because of the inconsistency of the block sets - as I think in cohesive / decorative theme builds - all stone (cool/grey), all sand blocks (warm/tan), or all metal...some have columns / stairs / half blocks / bricks and others don't, some have sculpty blocks and others don't (marble, sandy block, sandstone, metal - gold, silver)...so I've been pretty stuck doing mostly stone builds as that set of blocks seems to be the most complete/comprehensive, and I always have a lot of stone from mining. Also, I'm not a good 3D builder...I tend to build flat levels that are functional right now (shops, farms, workshops). I'd love to develop into a great 3D builder like Ed or Space_fetus, but I've just not got the time to invest yet to get to their level. Hopefully one of these days, I'll get there...and I have a couple of projects planned, but it could be months before I get to them due to my current schedule.

I also typically like to craft, but in this game I find it a bit disjointed, as I'm always having to refer to the recipe page, but there is no way to link through the recipes when something requires a compound/crafted element. Also, for me some of the recipes don't make sense (especially with the color sculpty blocks...sorry red and white make pink, not tan - tan is brown and white, and brown is made with complementary colors, not red and black). For me crafting is more frustrating than fulfilling here.