GirTheRobot has won the Easter Umbrella October Raffle! Next up: Slyme Costume!

CARS ARE LITTER!!??!!!!

#BOSS##BOSS# Member
in Bug Reports 5.05 Karma
Ok could we please get this glitch patched ASAP like on race tracks and that if we have a (LITTER BLOCK) and we try to drop our cars WE CANT and I know we can’t donate but why can’t we just donate but not donate off the table- Boss
Did it affect you?
  1. Have you been stopped by this glitch?27 votes
    1. Yes
      66.67%
    2. No
      33.33%

Comments

  • [B]laze[B]laze Member
    154.95 Karma
    Yah this thing is annoying a lot... And idk if they can do the block working off a donating table actually... idk
  • Space_fetusSpace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    125.30 Karma
    could just not use the litter block in race tracks
  • Roxie01Roxie01 Member
    7.35 Karma

    could just not use the litter block in race tracks

    Woulden’t help in main realms that have a race track in them and the town center.
  • MysticSixMysticSix Member
    1.20 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

    Cars are trash.
    To keep your qbee healthy he must walk for at least 30 minutes everyday...Stop using cars you will just make your qbee sick and unhealthy D:

    AGREE
  • epieownzepieownz Member
    26.85 Karma
    Disagreed. Qbees have been known to be very strong without training.
    Using cars does not change their fitness.
  • skullcandy36052skullcandy36052 FamiliarMember, Familiar
    4.00 KarmaFamiliar
    yes, cars are merely for speed.
  • RaizusekuRaizuseku Member
    12.90 Karma
    I mean, Qbees carry cars with them while walking so it's fair to assume that they are already strong enough. So, I would not say cars are trash as they make Qbees regain their normal form by not working out more.
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Game Developer
    49.80 Karma
    You may be sad to know that this is also corrected with the yuletide update this week.
  • skullcandy36052skullcandy36052 FamiliarMember, Familiar
    4.00 KarmaFamiliar
    CosmicCow said:

    You may be sad to know that this is also corrected with the yuletide update this week.

    nooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • []BOSS[][]BOSS[] Member
    edited December 2017 3.65 Karma
    I saw you in-game hi bro!
    Raizuseku said:

    I mean, Qbees carry cars with them while walking so it's fair to assume that they are already strong enough. So, I would not say cars are trash as they make Qbees regain their normal form by not working out more.

    xd yes no qbee's like working out.
    agree
  • epieownzepieownz Member
    26.85 Karma
    Oh boss, my sweet summer child....
    You just multiposted.
    Professional killer will come for you now.
  • []BOSS[][]BOSS[] Member
    3.65 Karma
    epieownz said:

    Oh boss, my sweet summer child....
    You just multiposted.
    Professional killer will come for you now.

    xd yes he did lol
  • Roxie01Roxie01 Member
    7.35 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

    Cars are trash.
    To keep your qbee healthy he must walk for at least 30 minutes everyday...Stop using cars you will just make your qbee sick and unhealthy D:

    I use sleds XD
Sign In or Register to comment.