Neon Lights - Coloured Lights

Mmm.. I love dark stamp DOENST everyone? Well one day I was thinking about a light with colour a neon light.
What does it do?
Well basically an ordinary light but with COLOUR!
How would you craft this?
Possibly - gizmo's glass and any dye to colour the light XD - it's up to Devs anyway but don't forget the dye ^^ lol
I really like this idea BECUASE like with these coloured lights we could build some nice projects such as like a red light u can put it inside of an eye of a pixel art like a devil or somthing haha and also lemme know what you think I was thinking like you could put green lights under neath a forest or somthing :3 and make it glow like a real magical forest :) I hope you like this idea :D

Comments

• What would the shape of it be like? What if we could craft individual light bulbs and possibly something could power it.. So if we make copper, hammer it and it'll turn into copper cable...you then need pliers...and 3 copper wire with 1 light bulb turns into light bulb and cable. Where you can create a circuit, with a battery to power it?
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    Nice idea,

What would the shape of it be like? What if we could craft individual light bulbs and possibly something could power it.. So if we make copper, hammer it and it'll turn into copper cable...you then need pliers...and 3 copper wire with 1 light bulb turns into light bulb and cable. Where you can create a circuit, with a battery to power it?

I really like this, it brings lots of new possibilities aswell as things to play with.
    Make lights with gizmo's, glue, glass and dye. (Not sure about shape or possible variants).
    Make wire with (refined) iron and rubber hose.
    A battery could be made out of magnets, stainless steel, etc. Additionally this could need to be powered by fuel.
    I add to this; a switch, as a bumper. And to balance the whole thing, make this only available in the store.
  • Yes I don't really know how it would look like and how it would be crafted or what ever but I'm just saying like coloured lights that shine in all the same dye colours we have like now for example black - White - purple - green ect. So yeah I just would really like a coloured light :) thanks