Random Lockout

I was just playing cc and while I was playing a little box came up saying i tried to log in too many times so I am locked out for 1 hour. Even though I already logged in minuets before the box came up. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Maybe someone tried logging in into your account but failing?
  • Maybe someone tried logging in into your account but failing?

Doesnt the device get locked then?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Someone else was most likely trying to log into your account causing them, and you to be locked out.
  • You have to wait but change your password, just in case...
  • That is probably what happened glad they didn't know the password. I'm back in now. :D
  • Flooks said:

Maybe someone tried logging in into your account but failing?

No, the account gets locked out.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Flooks said:

That's weird, when I got locked out, I couldn't log into another account o-o
  • same, just says wait for another annyoing hour .xd
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Flooks said:

That's weird, when I got locked out, I couldn't log into another account o-o
    Both the device and the account gets locked out.
  • This happened to Me, and I lost 2 mummy sets at pen's, but this was like a month ago, glad you didn't loose anything.
  • This happened to Me, and I lost 2 mummy sets at pen's, but this was like a month ago, glad you didn't loose anything.

Thank you Red
  • Yes.. But does that mean someone can lock someone else's account if they wanted to?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Yes.. But does that mean someone can lock someone else's account if they wanted to?

Along with themselves, yes