The Bully Capt.Lumpeagle_59024

CrispcatCrispcat Member
edited December 2017 in Help Requests
I was in my friends realm spamming then Capt.Lumpeagle_59024 came in. My friend then left and she started calling me black and said that she hated black people and wanted them to die. Even tho this made me laugh she was still being really racist. She then said your a B, W, F U and much more. No one was in this realm so I do not have witnesses but then I went to my friend Lucifer6morning6star6 and told him what she said to me. She then entered and started saying she did not and then started calling B, W and ect. Then I did a hollawarp so I had witnesses to what she was saying. Then she started swearing at them for no reason. Some of them swore but only because she swore at them which was wrong and whispered to each one to stop which they did. I went over to Lucifer and started talking about what i should do then she left.I do not have screenshots of her doing this but I do have witnesses and I would think that you can pull chat logs up. Also I want to say I never swore back I did make fun of her sometimes but I did not swear back.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.