Random generating structure in mines

like ...
dessert: pyramid
Cavern mine: mineshaft
Forest: ancient temple
artic: igloo

idk, btw if you are wondering why theres no mountain mines its because theres already cavern mine rarely generates

maybe tresure at the rare structure ...

pyramid: pharoah hat
ancient temple: idk (Comment what should it be :3)
igloo: idk (Comment what should it be :3)
mineshaft: gold, diamond, etc.

Make it about 1/1000 (0.1%) chance ... or else the cubic castle gonna be flooded with those loot ._.

make it a bit harder too .... like ... pyramid is maze like the cave spider event thing
ancient temple maze with lots of trap
igloo: umm idk ...
mineshaft: lava and destroyed bridge think awaits
FAQ:

How do we get the treasure ?
Will be chest generated at the finish area

Why do we want it ?
idk just cool ? making a bit more interesting ?

*P.S: Make player unable to destroy block "IN" the structure but not at the finish area so player can grab their tresure

thats all ! any other related ideas with dis ? comment it down below !

U don get da idea ??? Well dont comment and just poll the no buttion at the second question :3

if theres an "IDK" word at the text up here then comment what it should be :33

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    As much as I love this, it's to much like minecraft.

Also, Arctic Igloo could only have 1 good thing inside it... PENGUIN COSTUME! - 1 can only dream.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Even if it is like Minecraft, why not add it?
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    Because I don't like minecraft ;_;

*slaps
  • edited March 2016
    Yeah, is like MineCraft, but Cubic is NOT Dumb Boring MineCraft, Lame Growtopia I dont know about. Blockheads. Or dat.
    Cubic. Is Cubic
    I love it.
  • DarmaDarma Member
    ._. well i cant do anything to dat i guess its a no ... close dis diccussion ples
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Darma said:

._. well i cant do anything to dat i guess its a no ... close dis diccussion ples

Still a valid suggestion.
    I'll leave it open for more opinions, if you don't mind.

Like minecraft or not, some random generating structures could just make mines that little more interesting. Even if it is just structures alone, no items etc.

And technically we do have a few. Just not many.
    > Caves
    > Cave mines
    > Volcano
    > Oasis
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    BJDware said:

Darma said:

Still a valid suggestion.
    I'll leave it open for more opinions, if you don't mind.

Like minecraft or not, some random generating structures could just make mines that little more interesting. Even if it is just structures alone, no items etc.

And technically we do have a few. Just not many.
    > Caves
    > Cave mines
    > Volcano
    > Oasis
    I guess many players just dot find them interesting enough :p
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

I guess many players just don't find them interesting enough :p

Well that would be a shame.
    Who really enjoys a plain mine with the same rolling landscape?
    BJDware said:

I guess many players just don't find them interesting enough :p

Well that would be a shame.
    Who really enjoys a plain mine with the same rolling landscape?
    Very true. Appreciate Nature!
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    perhaps what can be found in the ancient temple is somthing simmilar to the clan blocks, like the ones with a face, idk to me they scream temple, anyway it's not that I don't appreciate the volcanoes, caves, caverns and such. But in my opinion now that mines are 100x100 it seems that more can be added, idk...don't want to sound greedy but now that I think about more yeah...sounds greedy...but then again our beloved edge mining has become obsolete now that most ores are in the interior, so perhaps...idk I'm not certain, and I know the Devs are being pushed as it and not to add anything unecisary to there plate, what do y'all think?