M3trixx_ has won the Dino Head July Raffle! Next up: Motley Set!

Realm suggestion

*insane**insane* SerbiaMember
I tought about being able to make other room main room of the realm? Because my realm room is only 30x30 because its starter and I wanna make new lobby for my rooms but I'd be so upset to mine all deco I did in it :(
It would be so nice to be able to do it but instead we are left to buy new realm and it's expensive to do that since i cant buy c :/

Comments

  • canitbedonecanitbedone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma
    -1 , depending on the price of the thing to transform the room into a realm, I wouldn't want this. Even if the price was pretty high, there would be no point since you can just buy a realm.
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    7.95 Karma

    -1 , depending on the price of the thing to transform the room into a realm, I wouldn't want this. Even if the price was pretty high, there would be no point since you can just buy a realm.

    yeah,and what would i do with my starter realm once i buy second one that will cost me 8k cubits? trow it away?
  • canitbedonecanitbedone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma
    *insane* said:

    -1 , depending on the price of the thing to transform the room into a realm, I wouldn't want this. Even if the price was pretty high, there would be no point since you can just buy a realm.

    yeah,and what would i do with my starter realm once i buy second one that will cost me 8k cubits? trow it away?
    Use it for something else obviously?
  • razak8razak8 Member
    3.95 Karma
    bedone is right , buy another room , devs r never gonna introduce that since there already an another option .
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    7.95 Karma
    whatever you dont even understand my idea...you cant see past your understandings.
    RazaK8 said:

    bedone is right , buy another room , devs r never gonna introduce that since there already an another option .

    *insane* said:

    -1 , depending on the price of the thing to transform the room into a realm, I wouldn't want this. Even if the price was pretty high, there would be no point since you can just buy a realm.

    yeah,and what would i do with my starter realm once i buy second one that will cost me 8k cubits? trow it away?
    Use it for something else obviously?
  • Giant_Giant_ Member
    edited December 2017 2.70 Karma
    *insane* said:

    I tought about being able to make other room main room of the realm?

    It would be nice if the lobby search allowed us to:
    -convert a secondary room into main room
    -resize rooms
    -resize realms
    -convert rooms to new realms
    -convert realms to rooms
    -(re)name secondary rooms
    -rename realms
    -warp into room from lobby search instead of having to go through main room
    -make a realm your new default realm (my precious)
    -rename a realm (official papers)
    -delete rooms
    -delete realms

    like so:

    Realm1 Title (my precious) [little gear icon]
    -home (forest 30x30) [little gear icon]
    --farm (empty 99x99) [little gear icon]
    --workshop (forest 33x33) [little gear icon]
    Realm2 Title [little gear icon]
    -my adventure map (empty 100x100) [little gear icon]
    --side quest (empty 33x33) [little gear icon]
    --dungeon (empty 33x33) [little gear icon]
    ---secret dungeon room (empty 10x10) [little gear icon]
    --this room name is too lo... (empty 50x50) [little gear icon]
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    50.75 Karma
    or they can make a starter selection to choose what your realm can be selected as a starter realm that can be accessed in the lobby.
  • canitbedonecanitbedone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma
    *insane* said:

    whatever you dont even understand my idea...you cant see past your understandings.


    RazaK8 said:

    bedone is right , buy another room , devs r never gonna introduce that since there already an another option .

    *insane* said:

    -1 , depending on the price of the thing to transform the room into a realm, I wouldn't want this. Even if the price was pretty high, there would be no point since you can just buy a realm.

    yeah,and what would i do with my starter realm once i buy second one that will cost me 8k cubits? trow it away?
    Use it for something else obviously?
    Then do explain, cause apparently I'm not interpreting your suggestion correctly?
Sign In or Register to comment.