Aggeliki2000 has won the Krampus Mask! Next up, the 25 days of Cubicmas! We will be drawing a new prize every day, starting tomorrow with a Halo!
*Night Wolf* has won the Krampus Mask! Next up, 15,000 cubits!!

5OOO Christmas Cubit

LiteRaryLiteRary Member
edited December 6 in Suggestions & Comments 60.10 Karma
As you know, every year SirKew - Cos gives us 5OOO cubit for new year.

I would like to ask developers, what about this year? Still 15+ Levels and 5k? Or will not give?

Especially, i would like to see a harder security, i mean those players trying to get profit, they are making tons of account 15+ Level to get profit. A few small changes would be great.

Comments

• Tinypup_34Tinypup_34 Member
    1.20 Karma
    I'm level 22. Would that mean I would get 5k for the start of christmas? I don't think I understand... ;-;
  • -Joystick--Joystick- FamiliarMember, Familiar
    71.25 KarmaFamiliar

I'm level 22. Would that mean I would get 5k for the start of christmas? I don't think I understand... ;-;

last year it happens, but we aren't sure for this year :) Maybe we should tag :P
    @SirKewberth @CosmicCow
  • LiteRaryLiteRary Member
    60.10 Karma

last year it happens, but we aren't sure for this year :) Maybe we should tag :P
    @SirKewberth @CosmicCow
    Thanks, i forgot it.

Yeah, christmas time or a week before christmas or whenever developers want, they are giving 5k.

Before year they gave 5k to everyone whoever above 15+ Level.

Joy tagged developers, i hope we will get correct answer.
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    35.40 Karma
    I didn't get my 5k until July (lol). It goes to your first account, and I assumed it went to your account with more time played/active, but apparently not. I thought it was a joke last year, because I didn't get anything, until I scavenged through my accounts looking for spare blocks/items and various stuff.