Proving Pay2Win WRONG!

I have started a new account, the cubie now has a shop, with a register and is level 11 already! So this game is not pay2win at all. You just have to mine reaouces and sell them. Just trying to see that you dont have to pay if you dont want to.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I agree. You dot need cubits to play, you can get anything legit.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited March 2016
    Nobody is yet to prove the "win" to me.
    If this was a pvp or racing game, or a game based upon some actual relevant competition, then i would be inclined to agree to P2W.

With patience and know how, you could have almost everything in this game without the need to spend real cash.
    Keep going Quackers.
  • I have not paid one penny on this game. I have had 4 Halos, 3 Dark Angels, 2 Angels, Ghost, Slyme, etc.
    You can get every item on this game without paying if you try.
    You also can profit, buy low sell high.
    Or buy items when they are cheap and sell when they go up.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Hm I agree with BJD. There isn't really a set 'win condition'. A player can decide when they are satisfied and when they are not.
    I have put plenty of money into this game and I still find I want to do more, while I know others who haven't spent a penny and are perfectly happy where they are.
    It all depends on your mentality and what you decide to do with your time on CC :)
  • This game is a P2W IF and only IF,
    -Cubits dont pop out when you mine
    -You need cubits to run the game (literally consuming it)
    -90% of items are only buyable via real cash
    -Daily quest dont give you cubits
    -Most of the items in the store are worth 1k+
    -You need to pay some amount of cubits to proceed to the next level
    -Very rare items have a 0.000000000000000000001% chance when buying them
    -Sometimes, when buying packs, you commonly get nothing, rather than getting common items.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I got to ask... If this game is/not P2W how do you "win"
  • CD87CD87 Member

I got to ask... If this game is/not P2W how do you "win"

You can't "win" in games like CC, you just set your own goal.

ANd BJD said the right thing! I haven't put any $ in (yet - I'd rather do lots of Tapjoy offers instead because waiting for a debit card is so long ._.) bu I've the rarest item in-game!
  • You Just Need To Be Patient If Want Be Rich.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Kizimato said:

You Just Need To Be Patient If Want Be Rich.

Haha! So true! Make money from selling stuff! Usually from hollas :p
  • Kizimato said:

You Just Need To Be Patient If Want Be Rich.

Haha! So true! Make money from selling stuff! Usually from hollas :p
    Its hard to get holla money when you dont but cubits ._. Play smarter with money and make sure profit comes