Aggeliki2000 has won the Krampus Mask! Next up, the 25 days of Cubicmas! We will be drawing a new prize every day, starting tomorrow with a Halo!
Qzzi has won the Bunny Mobile! Next up, Easter Umbrella!

How Could You Devs-The New Update

How dare you give us such an awesome and wonderful update :O:! I am pretty sure at least once anyone who has used a shrink wand wished they could stay small. Now our dreams have come true! Now we can build mega tiny adorable villages, a whole new category of building has just been opened.

Not only to boot, the bumper is ridicolous cheap like only 1.5k! FOR SOMETHING THAT IS UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING. If I die today, my CC dream will be have fulfilled!

The Link Doors.....just stahp.....Why! I can't tell you how much it bothers me that I need thirty doors linking to a realm and then that realm is cluttered with those doors when I just wish I could have one glorious door that could be linked to. NOW IT IS POSSIBLE YES!

You guys bring tears to my salty clam heart <3.

Comments

• kurt...kurt... Member
    11.30 Karma
    Smurfs Village (9o.o)9
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Game Developer
    44.35 Karma
    Thanks, Grey. It's not a major update, but one we had to do prior to the Yuletide Pack.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    164.80 Karma
    This mini update opens the door to a a lot more fun builds :3
  • 77.95 Karma
    Pft not a major update! I see you being modest there.