JOJothepotato has won the Bunny Pyjamas! Next up: Ram Kennel!

Ramm for 50$ in cubit store

Comments

• razak8razak8 Member
    3.95 Karma
    -1 sometimes special items should stay special.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    275.60 Karma

I think part of playing the game for a long time is having access to items that will become rarer in the future. It is true that I had intended to rotate the ramms back in one day but the price rose so high that I just feel it isn't fair to do that now. For the same reason I'm not inclined to add them in for a money price either. I think we should bring those items back in the game occasionally if the potential to get them falls towards zero, but in those cases I do favour contests etc... And while not everyone can win a contest generally some contest winners prefer to have cubits than the item and so it does make them available to other players in some sense.

Thanks for the awnser!
    And maybe you could do different contests i mean some just cant build..I feel that parkours are most of the times forgotten :/

• NoeNtNoeNt Member
    20.25 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

I think part of playing the game for a long time is having access to items that will become rarer in the future. It is true that I had intended to rotate the ramms back in one day but the price rose so high that I just feel it isn't fair to do that now. For the same reason I'm not inclined to add them in for a money price either. I think we should bring those items back in the game occasionally if the potential to get them falls towards zero, but in those cases I do favour contests etc... And while not everyone can win a contest generally some contest winners prefer to have cubits than the item and so it does make them available to other players in some sense.

Thanks for the awnser!
    And maybe you could do different contests i mean some just cant build..I feel that parkours are most of the times forgotten :/

Since the was not an official race when the cars were out he could do a racing event :D
  • razak8razak8 Member
    3.95 Karma

Since the was not an official race when the cars were out he could do a racing event :D

was thinking the same thing, would love it. xD
  • Dreadful  KnoPDreadful KnoP Member
    4.95 Karma
    Just remember that the main real money income / support to the game, is due to collector players.
    It's pleasant or it's not: it's a fact.
    Drop all expensive items, and biggest support of hundred dollars will slowly but surely leave the game.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited December 2017 39.70 Karma
    I'm usually not a fan of seeing cash-only items in the game (I'd rather see it with a many-zeros cubit price tag), so I might not give the best opinion, but here's mine:

Full summary: $100 might not seem like much, but to some countries (Like mine, for instance), they are equal to one fourth (Or even half) of their monthly salary for most people. Thus, I wouldn't pay for it if I knew that it would cost me one fourth of my work time. However, a low price tag ($10) will damage the item's value, which is not good either. So luca suggested being $50 (Half of the original cost), which makes senses because it will ensure the benefits for both sides. (One is the availability of players to buy it, two is to maintain the item's rareness)

Recap: It's hard for us to buy those, but $50 seems more reasonable, +1
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

Thanks for the awnser!

I think that would be pretty difficult to manage since you'll need everyone online at the same time
  • CD87CD87 Member
    39.70 Karma

lucaaa795 said:

Thanks for the awnser!

I think that would be pretty difficult to manage since you'll need everyone online at the same time
    @CanItBeDone
    Do what Knop did two years ago, minus cheating. That would be very effective
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    edited December 2017 202.80 Karma
    CD87 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Thanks for the awnser!

@CanItBeDone
    Do what Knop did two years ago, minus cheating. That would be very effective
    Oh yea, that event was pretty successful. But I just feel like their would be a lot of players who would miss out because they can't make it on time. Probably why I prefer building contest. Anyways, if they do plan to go ahead with this, I think the summer would be the best choice :P
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underRetired Moderator
    106.55 Karma
    Speaking as somebody who owns a Ram,
    I Would not be against seeing it coming back to the store for a limited time.

Everyone deserves a chance once in a while.
  • SilverPinkSilverPink Member
    13.80 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

Well what do u mean "won't lose much"?????
    ATM, a lvl 0 ram ranges from 600-700k ( if I'm correct)
    So this means those 400-500k will go down the drain...
    still think it's still a lil amount of c?

Hey its a more correct price..it Would also be nice to see some more adrenaline added in game wouldnt it?
    (Theyre 600-800k rn btw)
    Well... I haven't seen anyone sell their ramms recently so... I wouldn't say that that is correct. I've seen people trying to buy them for 500k with no success, I've seen people trying to sell them for 800k with no success, I once tried to buy one for 1.1m with no success. There is no real price for it, it's just people and their greed for cubits asking for crazy amounts of cubits.
    Coorey said:

Also, it's a more special pet compared to the others because it's the only pet who has it owns week? Do other pets have their own week?

Turkey pets had their own pack, so do kittens. Which don't just stay for 1 week, does that make them any more special? No. Black cats were given away in the spider themed halloween event last year. Did that make them any more special? No.
  • Elemental godElemental god The netherlandsMember
    273.90 Karma

Ummmm what the hell? Why would you need to care about the people that then lose cubits? In real life the people at the stock markets doesnt care either if the people investing loses money? So is life and you dont really need to care if people happen to lose money, if you would need to care then you would have to make every event new items or else people would get angry because their items would lose value..... thats just weird....

Sorry if that sounded mean but i just had to let it go....

Ummmm what the hell? Why would you need to care about the people that then lose cubits? In real life the people at the stock markets doesnt care either if the people investing loses money? So is life and you dont really need to care if people happen to lose money, if you would need to care then you would have to make every event new items or else people would get angry because their items would lose value..... thats just weird....

Sorry if that sounded mean but i just had to let it go....
    1.He cares about them because they kinda keep the servers running..Which isnt really ok but whatever..want to make a item skyrocket?Spend 2000$, buy all items of that kind, complain to dev about it and they wont return it..And like that you x3 the money lol..The sad part is that you can count these players on your 10 fingers and you will still have some fingers left..And they are mostly responsible for what the economy is right now - a hole full of crap that only getting wider month by month
    2.He said it a couple of times in game in past.
    ---
    @SirKewberth What about another Ramm week, but this time on the design of The Winter Weekly Event thing hosted by mabz last xmas??First 5 or so people that finish a parkour would get a ramm and the other 100 cool hats from hat pack or maybe even something a bit rarer...
    4.95 Karma
    Hater gonna hate =D

Luca.... why you so badely fight about that subject? I remember precisely your own words talking about what devs should do :

Honestly you should act blind and introduce whatever you think it should be back

So just stop with pushing devs to introduce or not.... just as you said...
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited December 2017 275.60 Karma

Hater gonna hate =D

Luca.... why you so badely fight about that subject? I remember precisely your own words talking about what devs should do :

Honestly you should act blind and introduce whatever you think it should be back

I learned that they will never act blind...I'd take that bolded phrase back if possible.They will never act blind.
  • NoeNtNoeNt Member
    20.25 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

Hater gonna hate =D

I learned that they will never act blind...I'd take that bolded phrase back if possible.They will never act blind.
    That wasn't the only thing you have said.. I wish I could post the screenshots I have but sadly I can't because they have cursing and things like "how easy to use autoclicker" ;)
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator
    54.10 Karma
    Stay on topic folks.
    edited December 2017 4.95 Karma
    Well, my concern, i think that any subject of that kind never should take place and should be auto-locked.

First: admin are enough mature to check some shop and know what is too expensive, what should be discontinued or introduced again.

Secondly: Such subject will always have those who are against and those who are in favour.... mind basically guided for 80% of players by interests.

Third: it just reveals grudge and jealousy of some... no need of this on the forum.

• Elemental godElemental god The netherlandsMember
    273.90 Karma

Hater gonna hate =D

Well to be honest, they are not really doing it blind now....
    202.80 Karma
    Why not just fix the price by fixing how the pricing in our economy works :P, that way no one will have to spend $200 on a bunch of pixel.
  • edited December 2017 8.60 Karma
    what if they do the same thing in the press hats devs bought all press hat in game while the press hats cant obtain in hat pcks its only for the ytbers and devs bought all press hats for fair and goodprice and they added it in the hat packs. what if they do this same thing in ramms? buy all ramms for fair price to the qbee that has and they put it back in store. does people lose their c?

I am not pushing the devs or anyone to do this, its just my suggestion and thoughts
    edited December 2017 202.80 Karma

what if they do the same thing in the press hats devs bought all press hat in game while the press hats cant obtain in hat pcks its only for the ytbers and devs bought all press hats for fair and goodprice and they added it in the hat packs. what if they do this same thing in ramms? buy all ramms for fair price to the qbee that has and they put it back in store. does people lose their c?

I am not pushing the devs or anyone to do this, its just my suggestion and thoughts

But then you'll have a good amount of cubits that came from no where back into the game o-o. Eh, I prefer if it was like a limited edition thing that comes back occasionally. Like it does now.

Edit: And let me say this. I doubt most players want a ram because they just want one. Most players probably just want it because of its value.
  • 8.60 Karma

But then you'll have a good amount of cubits that came from no where back into the game o-o. Eh, I prefer if it was like a limited edition thing that comes back occasionally. Like it does now.
    i wish if the ramm will be occasionally. i really want a ramms too.
  • edited December 2017 2.40 Karma
    -1 -1

If back the ram lvl 0 it will not be any more rare, and i bought one now for 500k+itens, if back the ram can lower 200kc or more and so I will lose a lot c
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    52.05 Karma
    I love how everyone here cares about people losing their cubits.
  • razak8razak8 Member
    3.95 Karma
    everyone is kinda losing the topic here, stay on topic :p
  • SilverPinkSilverPink Member
    13.80 Karma

-1 -1

If back the ram lvl 0 it will not be any more rare, and i bought one now for 500k+itens, if back the ram can lower 200kc or more and so I will lose a lot c

You don't lose anything unless you try to sell it.
  • razak8razak8 Member
    3.95 Karma
    Haborym said:

-1 -1

You don't lose anything unless you try to sell it.
    i am pretty sure he bought it in the first place with intention to sell it one day
  • U  U Member
    121.20 Karma
    I like how people say ‘200$ is crazy for pixels that follow you!’ Yet nobody is saying that you have to buy one.. so what if it costs 200$’s? There’s other pets you can buy.
    4.95 Karma
    U said:

I like how people say ‘200$ is crazy for pixels that follow you!’ Yet nobody is saying that you have to buy one.. so what if it costs 200$’s? There’s other pets you can buy.

...and i dont see any reason why every player should be able to get every item. The only game place where i see drama for it is CC. That's why only admin should handle with it and stop player wasting forum with such thread.

This discussion has been closed.