Aggeliki2000 has won the Krampus Mask! Next up, the 25 days of Cubicmas! We will be drawing a new prize every day, starting tomorrow with a Halo!
Dragon Heart has won the Scuba Mask! Next up, Cupid Halo!

Ramm for 50$ in cubit store

lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
edited December 6 in Suggestions & Comments 236.05 Karma
Hey
The title says pretty much all...
I think 50$ is a more reasonable price (200k) for a pet...I mean 150-200$ for a bunch of pixels that follow you?
Plus, those dollars could be used for improvements in the server quality..
Everybody wins:Devs win money to improve servers or whatever they want, ordinary qbees can buy a ramm at any time, those who have many ramms won't lose many c...
Post below if you agree or if you dont-feedback is appreciated
Because I believe that every single wearable item should return earlier or later except for those which became a tradition in events (krampus, pink umbrella) or those that were announced that they wont return (motley stuff for example) or the actual discounted items that have been discounted for real (slyme egg monster grave rare bushes etc)..And the ramm isnt included in any of those categories at all lol (Devs even said once that they'll bring it back sooner or later but i guess they forgot to implement the idea lol :P)

Comments

• edited December 6 15.50 Karma
    +1 Because I agree pets should not be $100-200. Its Just too high..

-1 Because the players who already have one or more are going to complain alot. Or if the devs are lucky they wont. Like noone did for easter umbrella?
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    45.60 Karma
    Agreed. +1
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    16.30 Karma
    -1 Special pets should remain special. Even if it wasn't originally intended to be a special pet, it now is. If you don't want to pay cubits to other players for it, then don't.

+1 For the idea, of other pets being available for sale in the store. Would love to see more new pets available for purchase that aren't necessarily special. Sheep, giraffes, llamas, foxes, squirrels, raccoons, parrots, etc...so many pets we still need.

-1 But I don't think any pixel based item should be $50. That's way too much real money to spend on any single thing in a game, especially made of pixels. <=$10 is about right (like the price of the dragon). The cheaper it is, the more likely people are to purchase it, so more money will be made (when more are sold) for a one time sink cost of developing that item. (Honestly, I won't even pay $10 for something that is pixel based...I think ~$5 is my personal max limit for something super special, but I'm really practical/cheap.)
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited December 6 236.05 Karma
    b3achy said:

-1 Special pets should remain special. Even if it wasn't originally intended to be a special pet, it now is. If you don't want to pay cubits to other players for it, then don't.
    and how is it so special?Does it give free items when you have it?There are no special pets in the game.Theyre all equal on finding artifacts..Lvl 50's shape varies but thats fine..But what i mean is that the ramm has the basic golden shape at lvl 50..It has nothing special as a pet imo
    +1 For the idea, of other pets being available for sale in the store. Would love to see more new pets available for purchase that aren't necessarily special. Sheep, giraffes, llamas, foxes, squirrels, raccoons, parrots, etc...so many pets we still need.
    I agree the pet section needs a rework..we need more purchashable pets in store for cubits.
    -1 But I don't think any pixel based item should be $50. That's way too much real money to spend on any single thing in a game, especially made of pixels. i suggested the 50$ tag because that would leave room for those who already own some..There are "pixel based items" that are worth up to 200$ in game..And unless you really put effort in earning cubits, you will end buying the item with real money lol

• GoldBlockerGoldBlocker Member
    4.75 Karma
    +1
    I agree, because the Ramm is one of the coolest pets there are. The Devs would make alot of money, and regular players would be able to have them. I know I would buy one.
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Retired Moderator
    edited December 6 10.95 Karma

Seems pretty obvious that IF they were to do anything of the sort, the currency to be used should be one that is obtainable by all players. Regardless.. if players really want it, they would then buy cubits. The Dev's get their $ and people that are less fortunate IRL(Dont have money to spend on a game) can still work hard through activity to obtain their goal..
  • CubefaceeeCubefaceee Member
    2.65 Karma
    236.05 Karma

Seems pretty obvious that IF they were to do anything of the sort, the currency to be used should be one that is obtainable by all players. Regardless.. if players really want it, they would then buy cubits. The Dev's get their $ and people that are less fortunate IRL(Dont have money to spend on a game) can still work hard through activity to obtain their goal..

Im more than sure that The 50$ tag would stabilize ramm's price in cubits to something around the 50$ value
  • xomer55xomer55 Member
    3.30 Karma
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    161.75 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

Im more than sure that The 50$ tag would stabilize ramm's price in cubits to something around the 50$ value
    But the dragon pet doesn't follow this rule :P
  • HaborymHaborym FamiliarMember, Familiar
    12.00 KarmaFamiliar
    I like this idea, not only because I've been looking for one of these since forever but because I think every item in the game, except older, rarer event items, should be available to everyone, even if it's for a reasonably high price. And since this pet isn't a rare, event item, like Krampus or Halo, it'd be nice to have it back, available to buy at any time and not have to struggle and wait for anyone thinking on selling theirs to respond and ask for a crazy high amount of cubits for it.

+♡
  • epieownzepieownz Member
    19.85 Karma
    Ramm pet has gained a special pet status to me, it should be viewed like krampus, pink umbrella and the like, and those aren't available through the cubit store either
  • 11.20 Karma
    I mean I think if it's going to cost so much it should be only available for people who have played for say 2 years. This is mainly because it'd be kinda wasteful if you spent $50 on one thing and say 5 months later you quit. ALSO......... nobody should be able to mine it except for you. It would be pretty bad if you have something that is so valuable just taken away from you.
  • GoldBlockerGoldBlocker Member
    4.75 Karma

I mean I think if it's going to cost so much it should be only available for people who have played for say 2 years. This is mainly because it'd be kinda wasteful if you spent $50 on one thing and say 5 months later you quit. ALSO......... nobody should be able to mine it except for you. It would be pretty bad if you have something that is so valuable just taken away from you.

People buy millions of cubits and quit the the game, "like 5 moths later," and they aren't that sad about it. Also, the Ramm would become 200,000c (Because that's how many cubits you can buy for 50$,) and the rich people who have Ramms wouldn't lose that much.
  • Artz.frostArtz.frost Member
    4.95 Karma

Then stop trusting people on the internet and stop giving perms to people, ha DOI
  • RedGaming1RedGaming1 FamiliarMember, Familiar
    1.20 KarmaFamiliar
    That’s a good idea, but one of the things that makes the ram special is that it’s a rare, if people could buy them the price of them would go down, and even though they would still be a special pet, it’s rarity would go down, making it less rare, and not as special
    4.95 Karma
    Or make another ram week? The ones we had previously, build a ram something and win a ram pet.
  • 11.20 Karma

Then stop trusting people on the internet and stop giving perms to people, ha DOI
    I mean there is a certain point in which you can trust someone through the internet, this is 2017 where we have modern communications.
    edited December 7 4.95 Karma

I mean there is a certain point in which you can trust someone through the internet, this is 2017 where we have modern communications.
    By trusting I meant the permission that was given/shared to players(trusted people in the realm setup) you don't really know/only met in cubic castles which requires internet to play the game, which is one of the most used methods in scamming I've seen recently.
    You should never trust people on the internet.
    And what do you mean by "2017", "modern communication"? Are you trying to say in the year of 2017, which is this year, also mean right now at this instance, we are safe and can trust people on the internet? Like, I can give you my credit card or bank information and mention it in this "modern communication", you or anyone else can't do anything to access that? The more they advance this "modern communication" the more our private informations and etc will never be safe/leak out.
    Stop giving perms and your stuff wont disappear.
    236.05 Karma

Or make another ram week? The ones we had previously, build a ram something and win a ram pet.

To see same people winning?No thanks.
    The ramm pet is not special.Its just a horribly priced pet.Krampus is a rare yet it returns yearly.Same for pink umbrella and even the o/y did the same thing a while ago...It became from 200k, 20k.

• Cubic LateCubic Late Member
    19.35 Karma
    Well what do u mean "won't lose much"?????
    ATM, a lvl 0 ram ranges from 600-700k ( if I'm correct)
    So this means those 400-500k will go down the drain...
    still think it's still a lil amount of c?
    236.05 Karma

Well what do u mean "won't lose much"?????
    ATM, a lvl 0 ram ranges from 600-700k ( if I'm correct)
    So this means those 400-500k will go down the drain...
    still think it's still a lil amount of c?

Hey its a more correct price..it Would also be nice to see some more adrenaline added in game wouldnt it?
    (Theyre 600-800k rn btw)
    edited December 7 4.95 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

To see same people winning?No thanks.
    The ramm pet is not special.Its just a horribly priced pet.Krampus is a rare yet it returns yearly.Same for pink umbrella and even the o/y did the same thing a while ago...It became from 200k, 20k.

Maybe I wasn't finished? Maybe the devs can figure a way to tell who are the previous winners and not allow them join, that's fair. Which you agreed, it has an overpriced price. We're here to give ideas, at least I tried, what I say or suggest will not be the outcome of the result.
  • PimyddPimydd Member
    18.35 Karma
    Y'know it would've just been nice if they hadn't removed it from the cstore to begin with, and ya I know it was glitched or sumtin and they had to fix it but they could've just fixed it and put it back up.
  • CooreyCoorey Member
    edited December 7 1.05 Karma
    Well let's say you own one that you bought for million and the next day it drops completely, wouldn't you be mad? Well I prefer having a competition than having it back on store.. it shows how much you have worked to get one than buying it for 50$.. also I'm a ram lover would be sad if ram come back as it's going to lose it's special. Yes! Ram is a special pet. I know you're going to argue with me but if it's not special why only few people has it? Also, it's a more special pet compared to the others because it's the only pet who has it owns week? Do other pets have their own week? Well no so far but I am pretty sure it's so special that everyone wants it. About a way to get the ram pet, why don't we do a same concept as easter hunt? Tbh I don't care if the price drop. I only care about how rare is it to find one as there's only few in the game. If it's come back the rarity is going to drop and you're going to see it everywhere. Kinda annoying right? Like what happened to krampus and the other rares. I hope you understand how rare and special is it to me. I'm sure some ram owner have the same opinion. I'm here not to create a fight but just showing you how special ram is :) . Thank you :3
    (kinda in a rush so this is all I can think of lol)
  • Dreadful  KnoPDreadful KnoP Member
    4.75 Karma
    Another great idea....
    Wont spend time to justify against this

• NoeNtNoeNt Member
    edited December 7 6.95 Karma
    -1 i agree with what slim said and also many will lose their c because of that..so yeah -1
  • KY LEKY LE Member
    6.20 Karma

I think it's pretty obvious why me and other people would go against this.
    236.05 Karma
    Funny how you all complain about how others will lose c..
    Let me remind you that investing in something should come with risks..It works this way for most of the wearables.Heck you cant even be sure anymore whats coming back and whats not in a seasonal pack.Or thats not the case of the ramm, which isnt special.It got its own week yes but that was only because of devs' choice to remove it from the store in the first place.
    I would love to see what @SirKewberth or @CosmicCow think about this.There were other similar posts in past and their awnser would probably stop future threads about this to be made.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenGame Developer
    62.60 Karma
    I think part of playing the game for a long time is having access to items that will become rarer in the future. It is true that I had intended to rotate the ramms back in one day but the price rose so high that I just feel it isn't fair to do that now. For the same reason I'm not inclined to add them in for a money price either. I think we should bring those items back in the game occasionally if the potential to get them falls towards zero, but in those cases I do favour contests etc... And while not everyone can win a contest generally some contest winners prefer to have cubits than the item and so it does make them available to other players in some sense.
This discussion has been closed.