Charlye has won the Easter Umbrella June Raffle! Next up: Dino Head.

rental idea

razak8razak8 Member
edited December 2017 in General Chat 3.95 Karma
the rental idea is kinda wasted ,the only the palce that might be using it correctly is pen yard rental , i have a suggestion for rentals because whenvever players create rentals realms ,other players r scared that they might get scammed,so i was if there was a block ,which whould be craftable , and like a bumper when ever u jump on it or use wand,it will give u a list of wearable items from which u choose an item it will show the item on it with a glass like an image of it and when the bumper is taken the image dissapear,it should looks alteast different then item in a glass, so its wont be used for scamming,
pros
even if u forget about ur rental time u wont lose items
players will be able to trust new rentals realms
rentals block will get popular again

i am not sure to much about it ,give ur thought on it in comments
vote
  1. do u like the idea?3 votes
    1. yes
      33.33%
    2. no
      66.67%

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma
    If a player doesn't trust a rental, don't use it. Pen is already an option, and a better choice. People are well aware of the place and visit it often. If something was to be done about rentals, I rather have an official one.
  • razak8razak8 Member
    3.95 Karma
    thats why i gave that suggestion, so it will be more easy for players to sell items cause the pen yard is the only option and there r no open rentals, its hard to find an open 1 and and i think holla is kind of expensive newbie players