Aggeliki2000 has won the Krampus Mask! Next up, the 25 days of Cubicmas! We will be drawing a new prize every day, starting tomorrow with a Halo!
Dragon Heart has won the Scuba Mask! Next up, Cupid Halo!

CC Is Illuminati

MaterialistMaterialist FamiliarMember, Familiar
edited December 4 in Off-Topic 1.90 Karma
So I found this game and found some CC secrets inside of it ... Please don't hate I know Dreadful is retired .
image.jpeg 38.9K

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    161.75 Karma
    Don't forget the report button xd
  • 27.75 Karma
    The illuminati is what I refer to as one of the "3 sins of memes" as a memelord myself I partake in many meme activities, probably outclassing any other CC player if I do say so myself but there are 3 memes which are just bad, no matter what way you put them if someone uses them it is bad and clearly orchestrated by someone who is inexperienced or unmatured to the Internet.
    I'm not going to name the other 2 memes because I'm afraid you'll use them, though I have no doubt you already have.
  • MaterialistMaterialist FamiliarMember, Familiar
    1.90 KarmaFamiliar

I didn't ;)
    image.jpeg 38.9K
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    161.75 Karma

I didn't ;)
    Haha, very good xd
  • -Joystick--Joystick- FamiliarMember, Familiar
    71.10 KarmaFamiliar
    I knew it! We're all in this conspiracy! Nuuuuu :v
  • MaterialistMaterialist FamiliarMember, Familiar
    1.90 KarmaFamiliar

I knew it! We're all in this conspiracy! Nuuuuu :v

image.jpeg 62.4K
  • VicreamVicream Member
    4.70 Karma
    Dun dun DUUUUUN
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    44.30 Karma
    Th3 qu3s1 i5 illuminat3

GOLD.jpg 141.7K
  • HrothGarHrothGar FamiliarMember, Familiar
    edited December 7 13.20 KarmaFamiliar
    This is similar to my old thread which I jokingly said that CC and Dreadful Knop are illuminati which I think was deleted.

Was I right?
    161.75 Karma
    HrothGar said:

This is similar to my old thread which I jokingly said that CC and Dreadful Knop are illuminati which I think was deleted.

Was I right?

Who knows owo

@"Dreadful KnoP"
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    6.90 Karma
    Aww,illuminati is Terrible O.O