Suggestion for necromancer wand

So there is this completely useless "necromancer wand" that was used to revive slimes?
But i thought "revive" and what can die in this game...? PLANTS! Yes! Maybe the wands could revive dead plants?

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    A bit expensive wand o revive a single crop o-o
  • Well they could change the amount of charges
  • A bit expensive wand o revive a single crop o-o

I was thinking when you shoot the wand, every crop it passes over gets revived?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

A bit expensive wand o revive a single crop o-o

Hmm, guess that works :D
  • A bit expensive wand o revive a single crop o-o

Don't you think that's cheating the game :P.

If I were to not care for my crops I could just get all my crops in a line a revive them all with this wand.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Increase the charges and increase the price..Or just the charges...There has to be some balance on both sides

+1

You mesn decrease charges?

lucaaa795 said:

Increase the charges and increase the price..Or just the charges...There has to be some balance on both sides

+1

You mesn decrease charges?
    Isn't it pretty expensive already though? So increasing the charge makes more sense
  • +1 For that super cool suggestion :O
    I just remembered my friend who has a Grave Stone,he used a necro.Wand and blew up the "grave stone" into a slyme.. R.I.P xD
  • +1 this will be awesome!
  • +1nice it help us to farm and we will not lose many rc and we could make the wand of nenrocomer it craftable but we will need it like 50 blue dust and 5 purple gums and 2 slime splat and sliver wand