Aggeliki2000 has won the Krampus Mask! Next up, the 25 days of Cubicmas! We will be drawing a new prize every day, starting tomorrow with a Halo!
*Night Wolf* has won the Krampus Mask! Next up, 15,000 cubits!!

White and black screen

OutdatedChickenOutdatedChicken FamiliarMember, Familiar
edited December 3 in Bug Reports 1.55 Karma
On computer when you open the game, it sometimes goes black and white. Some people can go in the game and hardly see anything while I, CRASH! Then it says.. ''Sorry, Cubic Castles has stopped responding. Then it takes me back to home screen.

P.S Anyone else had this bug?

Comments

• -Joystick--Joystick- FamiliarMember, Familiar
    71.25 KarmaFamiliar
    Nope. But if you carry on experiencing this issue, you'd better contact support [Click Here]
  • MaterialistMaterialist FamiliarMember, Familiar
    1.90 KarmaFamiliar
    If you're on mobile, it's probably because you have bad wifi or something
  • OutdatedChickenOutdatedChicken FamiliarMember, Familiar
    1.55 KarmaFamiliar

If you're on mobile, it's probably because you have bad wifi or something

It was NOT on mobile. On a computer
  • MaterialistMaterialist FamiliarMember, Familiar
    1.90 KarmaFamiliar
    I have no idea then. O_o
    1.55 KarmaFamiliar

I have no idea then. O_o

Ok nevermind :/
  • 7.45 Karma
    This happend me too. I try to DL Cubic Castle from the main site and when im start plsying the screen are pure white and when im going to click the play its crashed with a note.
  • -Joystick--Joystick- FamiliarMember, Familiar
    71.25 KarmaFamiliar

This happend me too. I try to DL Cubic Castle from the main site and when im start plsying the screen are pure white and when im going to click the play its crashed with a note.

I've never experienced this when I played from the website "version"... That's strange 0.o
    1.55 KarmaFamiliar

I've never experienced this when I played from the website "version"... That's strange 0.o
    Lucky you!