Delete this post

AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
edited July 2018 in Off-Topic
Request to delete this post

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Not sure why we really need a different speed for each car. In the end it'll be disadvantageous to anyone who can't afford the faster cars in racing tournament
  • Not sure why we really need a different speed for each car. In the end it'll be disadvantageous to anyone who can't afford the faster cars in racing tournament

True. I think keeping all the cars at the same speed will be more fair and suitable.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    edited December 2017
    LiteRary said:

Maybe there will be car levels, it will make fair everything. Explaining ;

Max 60 level, every car will be in same option when they are max, just a bit difference, sport +1 speed, pinkster +2, off-roader +3, luxo +4 but dork mobile will not have a plus speed with max speed.

To level up your car, you have to drive your car,

1-5 Level = 500 Block
    5-10 Level = 1000 Block
    10-20 Level = 1500 Block
    20-30 Level = 2000 Block
    30-40 Level = 2500 Block
    40-50 Level = 3000 Block
    50-60 Level = 4000 Block

So, or players, developers can make it better. But it's for future of course.

No car should have a higher speed than another when max out. At least that's what I believe. Anyways, I think the driving distance per level... is very very low. Should be higher.