Aggeliki2000 has won the Krampus Mask! Next up, the 25 days of Cubicmas! We will be drawing a new prize every day, starting tomorrow with a Halo!
Qzzi has won the Bunny Mobile! Next up, Easter Umbrella!

Lobby bugs

lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
edited December 13 in Bug Reports 236.65 Karma
Hello.
If you're opening the outfit box in a lobby and start walking the box will dissapear (just like in any other realm) however if you try to go into the adventure door/overworld door the UI that normally appears upon walking into the doors will not appear anymore and you must relog/leave the realm/tp to a friend to get rid of it otherwise you're stuck in the door.
Teleporting to someone locked then leaving the room/realm will get you a few blocks away to forward from the normal spawning point in lobby(The coordinates were moved recently, see pic lol)
Teleporting to someone locked then leaving the realm via the main entry door will spawn you in front of the overworld door in the lobby instead of the under-the-bumper fancyroad block.
Similar one, happens in overworld:
Teleporting to someone locked then hoping in a realm will get you spawned on the warp anchor if a warp anchor is placed.Otherwise you'll get spawned in front of the main door as usual.
5.Teleporting to someone locked while in lobby then leaving the realm will spawn you in the front of the lobby-overworld door.

Comments

• LiteRaryLiteRary Member
    58.00 Karma
    Yeah, especially that 2. and 3. things that i seen it much, it happens to me many times. Not only lobby, my realms too...

When i eat any warp food of my realm, sometimes i spawn from different locations of realm. Especially at the left - right side of realm.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    236.65 Karma
    LiteRary said:

Yeah, especially that 2. and 3. things that i seen it much, it happens to me many times. Not only lobby, my realms too...

When i eat any warp food of my realm, sometimes i spawn from different locations of realm. Especially at the left - right side of realm.

I documented that in an older thread...I guess they decided to fix only the lobby problems (For a while there were no problems with the lobby but recently they reappeared i think)
  • LiteRaryLiteRary Member
    58.00 Karma
    So, indeed it's not a big issue. So they can do it when they really have free time. This discussion could be remind it.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited December 13 236.65 Karma
    bump lol Aparently the coordinates were moved but the coordinates are still wrong (see pic) so congrats cosmic.
    also added some more similar bugs
    the outfit box bug isnt fixed yet