Aggeliki2000 has won the Krampus Mask! Next up, the 25 days of Cubicmas! We will be drawing a new prize every day, starting tomorrow with a Halo!
*Night Wolf* has won the Krampus Mask! Next up, 15,000 cubits!!

Calling all race track owners!

Space_fetusSpace_fetus Game Moderator
in Community 83.75 Karma
hey everyone so as you all probably know im hosting the race league in January :)
now for there to be a race a week every week for 6 months i will need 26 tracks.
Some i will build but really i want to show case the great tracks people have out there too, rather than build quick bad looking ones for this contest.
So anyone who owns a race track who is happy to let me place a portal and a Go bumper in there race track come forward and i would be happy to use your track as part of the race league :)
This will be a great way to showcase some of the great race tracks the community has built and will also save me a lot of building ^^

Comments

• 15.10 Karma
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited December 1 66.70 Karma
    i do have a race track, but it isn't finished because im not active like before...
    if you wanna check it, it is on piratax10's realm, on a portal with a closed sign and another sign written: "coming soon"

also, it is like 75% done
  • Space_fetusSpace_fetus Game Moderator
    edited December 1 83.75 Karma
    Piratax10 said:

i do have a race track, but it isn't finished because im not active like before...
    if you wanna check it, it is on piratax10's realm, on a portal with a closed sign and another sign written: "coming soon"

@Piratax10 ahh i see your missing a bit of track, well if you fancy finishing this project before we get started with the league i would be happy to use it
  • Dr. RogerDr. Roger Member
    edited December 1 4.00 Karma
    i like to Suggest Alph's Racetrack owned by luke nash ( i manage the racetrack since hes too busy )
    Dr. Roger said:

i like to Suggest Alph's Racetrack owned by luke nash ( i manage the racetrack since hes too busy )

@"Dr. Roger" sure could i get the exact name for it il take a look
  • 15.10 Karma
    Im guessing its called Alph's Racetrack
  • Dr. RogerDr. Roger Member
    4.00 Karma
    lets meet at Town center? right now
    83.75 Karma

Im guessing its called Alph's Racetrack

it was not! it was the alps racetrack
  • Sugarcat101Sugarcat101 Member
    11.10 Karma
    I kinda made a race track with Dark Support a long while back named "Super cubic karts" ( he didn't capitalize cubic or karts) and honestly, i could've done wayyy better cause this track was a rushed project
  • Artz.frostArtz.frost Member
    5.45 Karma

I kinda made a race track with Dark Support a long while back named "Super cubic karts" ( he didn't capitalize cubic or karts) and honestly, i could've done wayyy better cause this track was a rushed project

@Sugarcat101 it looks like fun :)
    do you have perms there to add the few bits i need?
    if so i would love to use it
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    168.35 Karma
    @NoeNt time for Need for Cubic Speed to shine
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    21.95 Karma
    My track is already entered in this, but thanks :)
  • NoeNtNoeNt Member
    7.50 Karma

@NoeNt time for Need for Cubic Speed to shine

Ho i gave it already thanks ;)
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    4.15 Karma
    Piratax10 said:

I was literally thinking of your track as soon as I started to read about this :)
    11.10 Karma

Yes, i still have perms in the realm.
    Since i still have perms, i'll take the time to fix some of the deco and portions of the track since i noticed certain bits have either been altered or removed by dark support
  • ShaantiShaanti Member
    11.35 Karma
    You are welcome to use my race track as long as you don’t alter anything. (Although you may place your go block.) The track is difficult. Not sure what you’re looking for. You can check it out in Shaanti’s Realm, Tinkerworld. After you enter the lobby garden turn left, go to the end and turn right. Enter El Giro Mondiale which is the race track.

Find me in game or pm me to set up a meeting if you find the track satisfactory.
    83.75 Karma

Yes, i still have perms in the realm.
    Since i still have perms, i'll take the time to fix some of the deco and portions of the track since i noticed certain bits have either been altered or removed by dark support
    your friend commented on my youtube about being stressed that you put the track forward, please make sure that you are both happy to do this and then we will proceed :)
    11.10 Karma

your friend commented on my youtube about being stressed that you put the track forward, please make sure that you are both happy to do this and then we will proceed :)

He was telling me about that too but oddly enough, it wasn't for a reason i expected.
    I guess some competitive side to him clicked when JackFury was mentioning his track already being entered so he wished to further improve the track, which we've already started doing. You'll see we (mostly I) already made a bunch of changes if you check out the track now. I believe he'll be happy when he's satisfied with what he sees.
    83.75 Karma

He was telling me about that too but oddly enough, it wasn't for a reason i expected.
    I guess some competitive side to him clicked when JackFury was mentioning his track already being entered so he wished to further improve the track, which we've already started doing. You'll see we (mostly I) already made a bunch of changes if you check out the track now. I believe he'll be happy when he's satisfied with what he sees.
    No worries let me know when your happy
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited December 2 21.95 Karma

He's one of my best friends so everything we do is competitive...hehe
  • Giant_Giant_ Member
    edited December 3 2.70 Karma
    Not me... I dont want a bunch of doors added and what not... but if anyone wants: you're welcome to all the warp food you can make. The bumper is in the tent thing.

Edit: Oh and I've always had a Go bumper... I figured that trick out before I even made my track. ^^
  • m.maakinm.maakin Member
    0.05 Karma
    Yo giant good luck whith whatever u are planing to do
  • 'crow''crow' Member
    7.10 Karma
    There's a track called Zro defct's F1 something It's owned by zro dfects :)
  • Giant_Giant_ Member
    2.70 Karma
    m.maakin said:

Yo giant good luck whith whatever u are planing to do

What was I planning? Was this a back handed comment? Lol

Good luck to you too Maakin!

... now I feel like I'm obligated to plan something. XD
    83.75 Karma
    Giant_ said:

Not me... I dont want a bunch of doors added and what not... but if anyone wants: you're welcome to all the warp food you can make. The bumper is in the tent thing.

Edit: Oh and I've always had a Go bumper... I figured that trick out before I even made my track. ^^
    actually it would only be one portal sky high out of sight :) but thats completely fine i get it :)
  • CubefaceeeCubefaceee Member
    2.70 Karma
    My brother and i built a race track you can use if you want, its not very long but it has some pretty hard original traps (none of them is impossible). It's located in the realm "tropicalmafia shop" in a portal next to the enterace :)
    11.10 Karma
    I think the track is just about ready. I would've said that 2 days ago if my internet didn't die on me btw :v
    you can probs check it out and see if you can talk to dark about placing the door.