Car Pool

I was thinking, for all your friends whom you have introduced to CC, but they don't have a car, should be able to ride along with you. They could walk up to your vehicle, and a CAR POOL button would be there. They would click it, and on the owner's screen, -player's name- would like to car pool with you would pop up. You would click INVITE or NO THANKS. Then the owner can drive with a passenger.

Comments

• Hmmm I don't see the utility of it but could be a funny feature ^^
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I've been going around being creepy, telling people to get into my car xd, would like to see this feature though
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited November 2017
    i do remember a crazy bug that happened on the release of cars (and has been patched) which did let 2 people drive the same car at the same time lol

i would love this feature (not the bug one, but your suggestion) e.e
    +1
  • I think that would be cool! I always come across players wishing they had a car but can’t afford one, and wish I could at least give them a ride in mine D:
  • Giant_Giant_ Member
    edited December 2017
    I thought about this before too.. I think it would be extremely fun. Though, I think, instead of a prompt, it would be better if anyone could jump in and ride along with you. I mean, why not? Clown cars are fun right? (Also, if anyone can jump in and ride, then there's no prompt to bother you while trying to drive.)

A couple of other things that may need to be resolved though:
    -the option to jump into someone else's car must be disabled for those who have a car already placed (this way they don't inadvertently jump into someone else's car while trying to jump into their own)
    -using a wand will not hit any of your fellow passengers
    -unless it's an outside party that hits the car with a wand, in which case it should hit everyone riding.

If two people were in a car, one could control the guns (wand) while the other drove - that would be a lot of fun too... lil tank car wars...

Oh! we need lil tank cars! Make tanks with animation that matches when you fire wand pls! That would be so cool! Tank Car should travel the same speed as a tractor... |I mean, you could just reskin a tractor and make so anyone could drive it too... that would be good enough. :D

+10 to car pool
  • I love your tank wars idea, that's brilliant!
  • idk let the devs deside about this but... I still dont know maybe they can just buy their own car instead of carpooling u know why? cuz there is no traffic in CC just lag XD
  • Yes good idea, however this needs to be an option in settings or something. Wouldn't it be annoying to get pestered with hundreds of "Kewpie_346582001055692297 wants to carpool!"? lol

But ya a good idea! This would be awesome, with some tweaks of course but +1
  • +1
    But what if, santa's sled, easterride & love mobile?
  • Bump 0.0
  • Coolio!
  • JuIiusJuIius Member