Different View

CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
Hi all! As many of you know, and probably should know, Cubic Castle is played from a 3rd perspective. And no, I'm not here to suggest a first pov, even though it'll help change up certain aspects of this game for the better. I want a view where you don't have to see the chat, inventory, etc. I would also like to see this on mobile. It might be hard for some to use, but it's not like you have to use this view. This view would be pretty nice for people on small screens and would like a better picture or comfort?

Comments

• Yes! +1
    I need this for the Cubic Castles movie! Get the GUI's out of the way!
  • Yes please! +1
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Who voted no?! I need to know why! :O! Anyways +1 for me.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    U said:

Who voted no?! I need to know why! :O! Anyways +1 for me.

Me too :P, but what can we do? Xd
  • GUI-less view, sounds p good
    +1
  • edited November 2017
    Yes +1, so u r likely more easily to snapshot your building or showing a pixel art so so on, also can record better in the game as a reporter
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Bump! :3
  • I used to use Mobile alongside my PC for multiple different reasons and while I could adapt to such things I agree in a sense this would widely help the mobile players.
  • Sounds really useful, might take a while to implement but something that's going to help with building and such.
    +1
  • I was wondering exactly how this view would be enabled.
    A button in the (in game) menu that opens up the setting window with a button allowing you to disable the GUI? Cause live tweaking is the only way i see this being enabled or disabled.

I was wondering exactly how this view would be enabled.
    A button in the (in game) menu that opens up the setting window with a button allowing you to disable the GUI? Cause live tweaking is the only way i see this being enabled or disabled.

I was hoping for a button in game or a command. I don't want to log out just to turn this feature on and off at my whim :P.
  • +1 I don't want to see "Giveaway Come Here For VENDS" etc. When I'm driving / doing stuff

+1 I don't want to see "Giveaway Come Here For VENDS" etc. When I'm driving / doing stuff

Me neither xd