The Cubic Castles Race League (ENDED)

Comments

• Count me in! ;)
  • This is going to be Epic!
  • why you guys signing out :v
  • NoeNt said:

JackFury said:

why you guys signing out :v

I signed out cuz im banned for 4 months.
    rip
  • My brother BlueGaming_2 would like to join, but he doesn’t have a forums account, so sign him up please.
  • Someone scammed my Dorkmobile. ._.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Someone scammed my Dorkmobile. ._.

Friend V, i’ll give you one.
  • sign me up
  • Sign me up plz
  • I'll join
  • I wanna join! Sign me up
  • Sign me up please! :D
  • YO, IT'S OFFICIAL 2018 GUYS :D
    CAN'T WAIT TO GET THIS SEASON OF PURE COMPETITION STARTED XD
    WAITING FOR FETUS TO GIVE DETAILS ON THE FIRST TRACK :D
    SEE YAH GUYS AT THE STARTING LINE
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited January 2018
    So first off a happy new year to everyone and what better way to kick it off than to start the race league! Sign ups are now closed (sorry to any one disappointed but you had a whole month)
    Head over to the race league and familiarise yourself with every thing going on over there, the first weeks door is now open! You have until Sunday to set your times, late submissions will not be counted!
    I wish you all the best of luck and remember to have fun!
    For those of you still not too sure what your even doing be sure to watch this video which will take you ever step of the way through it :)

EDIT: It has come to my attention people are already trying to glitch to set times... If I find you doing this I will disqualify you, if I find someone consistantly winning I will require them to set a time within my presence, if that time is not even close to their other times they will be considered cheating and disqualified. You have been warned.
  • Awesome!
  • So first off a happy new year to everyone and what better way to kick it off than to start the race league! Sign ups are now closed (sorry to any one disappointed but you had a whole month)
    Head over to the race league and familiarise yourself with every thing going on over there, the first weeks door is now open! You have until Sunday to set your times, late submissions will not be counted!
    I wish you all the best of luck and remember to have fun!
    For those of you still not too sure what your even doing be sure to watch this video which will take you ever step of the way through it :)

EDIT: It has come to my attention people are already trying to glitch to set times... If I find you doing this I will disqualify you, if I find someone consistantly winning I will require them to set a time within my presence, if that time is not even close to their other times they will be considered cheating and disqualified. You have been warned.

Yea space, over 200k in prizes. You will have to expect a few cheaters.
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited January 2018

Mine is Laani
  • I just want to know, how did Omer somethung like that get 32 sec...

I just want to know, how did Omer somethung like that get 32 sec...

He has been spoken to about it.
    His submitted times should now be realistic..
  • Just to make you aware space I have changed my name to *Darkness*Plays
    Well the rules for cheating are strict, if I receive proof of cheating you will be removed instantly with no warning.
  • Well the rules for cheating are strict, if I receive proof of cheating you will be removed instantly with no warning.

CHeck my pm
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited January 2018
    Latest and greatest time for Week 1: 41:34
    (picture updated with best time)

So, not a great time, but my first completion time for Week 1: 1:05:11 (picture embedded below).

Posting because it was the first time I completed the track as I kept falling off the sides of the racetrack or getting myself into trouble...lol. Was just happy to actually finish it at least once. On to try to get a better time...

@TETTT - just because someone CAN cheat in a race, doesn't mean they will cheat in a race. Hopefully people will choose to be honest about it. But yea, a 3 sec time lap is clearly a glitch/cheat. Just run the race honestly instead of trying to figure out glitches/cheats as I'm sure every track probably has a way or two to fool the system. I'm sure space_fetus has a few tricks up his moderator sleeve to verify if people are cheating.
    Its actually pretty disappointing that everyone's just hanging around trying to prove they can cheat. People ask for large non building events And then they dont even take the time to enjoy it. I see a lot of people getting banned from this..
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited January 2018

Its actually pretty disappointing that everyone's just hanging around trying to prove they can cheat. People ask for large non building events And then they dont even take the time to enjoy it. I see a lot of people getting banned from this..

It is disappointing
  • Bluejay_1 said:

It is disappointing
    Cheater's head: easy money money money
  • Piratax10 said:

Bluejay_1 said:

It is disappointing
    Cheater's head: easy money money money
    Exactly. Easy win when cheat.
  • Who cheated?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    *revs up dorkmobile*