WeslleyWN has won the Halo February 1st drawing will be a Ramm.

The Cubic Castles Race League (SIGN UPS CLOSED) Week 3

1235722

Comments

  • Dr. RogerDr. Roger Member
    6.20 Karma
    Sign me up or no? xD Anywats Goodluck fellow qbees :3
  • Space_fetusSpace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    89.75 Karma
    Dr. Roger said:

    Sign me up or no? xD Anywats Goodluck fellow qbees :3

    thought i had anyways your on now
  • 10.90 Karma
    Sign me up! Sorry for confusion
  • -GreyCoralKing--GreyCoralKing- FamiliarMember, Familiar
    77.90 KarmaFamiliar
    Wow great trailer Joystick, it got me all pumped up and my armpits are now more wet than if I had fallen into a lake! I don't know if that is the sweet tangy aroma of victory or just my body odor!

    Thanks Space for putting together such a big event <3
  • Space_fetusSpace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    89.75 Karma

    Wow great trailer Joystick, it got me all pumped up and my armpits are now more wet than if I had fallen into a lake! I don't know if that is the sweet tangy aroma of victory or just my body odor!

    Thanks Space for putting together such a big event <3</p>

    you signing up? :)
  • canitbedonecanitbedone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma
    Whoa 62 members and it's still early December o-o
  •  gdog gdog Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    75.15 Karma
    -cracks knuckles and puts on driving gloves-

    I'm in
  • Space_fetusSpace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    89.75 Karma
    gdog said:

    -cracks knuckles and puts on driving gloves-

    I'm in

    yeah boi!
  • Giant_Giant_ Member
    2.70 Karma
    I didn't know this thread existed...

    Can I join?

    Also can I suggest you get some people to act as designated witnesses / judges? (Like how Guinness World Records sends out an adjudicator when people attempt to set records.)

    (People can easily cheat time stamps using the Go bumper.)
  • Space_fetusSpace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    89.75 Karma
    Giant_ said:

    I didn't know this thread existed...

    Can I join?

    Also can I suggest you get some people to act as designated witnesses / judges? (Like how Guinness World Records sends out an adjudicator when people attempt to set records.)

    (People can easily cheat time stamps using the Go bumper.)

    of course you can. i will do my best to check in on people however i have made a fair few precautions to avoid cheating. halfway markers have been added through out the tracks in attempts to make it not quicker to run across corners etc.
  • Giant_Giant_ Member
    2.70 Karma
    I meant like hitting the Go bumper, doing the race (except finish line), hit Go bumper again, then touch finish line... it makes time very low.

    And of course someone can recolor or alter images.
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    26.85 Karma
    Giant_ said:

    I meant like hitting the Go bumper, doing the race (except finish line), hit Go bumper again, then touch finish line... it makes time very low.

    And of course someone can recolor or alter images.

    I just tested this, and it does work. You can do the entire race, skip the finish bumper, hit the GO bumper again, and go back and cross the finish when it reaches a time you like. I'm not quite sure what there is to do about this, but there are a million and one ways you can cheat in this competition. And with prizes that big, lots of people are guaranteed to.
  • Space_fetusSpace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    89.75 Karma
    I mean it comes with a level of trust for players to actually do it for enjoyment reasons. But yeah I'm sure people will try to cheat in places. Unfortuantly unless the blocks are tweaked and made cheat proof we have to deal with it. Of course if you guys hadn't pointed it out in comments it would have limited who knew about it
  • Giant_Giant_ Member
    edited December 2017 2.70 Karma
    I think a lot of players know this trick though space. Sorry.

    And, for me, I love racing so a league wouldn't even need prizes for me to want to be in it - I love the idea of it - just being in a league of racers would be fun. i.e. Sign up and have other league members watch your time on track. As time goes on we can do new tracks and try to best one another's time. Only, we need responsible people like you or someone else who can play the leadership roles to keep people civil and honest.
  • Space_fetusSpace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    89.75 Karma
    It will be a lot of fun I think. Maybe if it hits off well the devs will be mor inclined to make the bumpers a little less cheat proof. I'll keep an eye on people and maybe check if someone's winning over and over. Get them to do a time in front of me etc make sure there honest.
  • -GreyCoralKing--GreyCoralKing- FamiliarMember, Familiar
    77.90 KarmaFamiliar
    Grey does not know how to use a stick shift, so he can't enter. *cough* >:D I am more pumped than an oil rig though because I am going to be watching with the intent eyes of a hawk following a field mouse.
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    34.10 Karma
    dang. This is gonna be the biggest racing tournament in cc ;-;
  • -Joystick--Joystick- Member
    74.00 Karma
    Bluejay_1 said:

    dang. This is gonna be the biggest racing tournament in cc ;-;

    I don't actually know any race tournament... unless the small ones hold in one day with like 3 prizes ^^
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    34.10 Karma

    Bluejay_1 said:

    dang. This is gonna be the biggest racing tournament in cc ;-;

    I don't actually know any race tournament... unless the small ones hold in one day with like 3 prizes ^^
    And Slims attempt to do one.
  • ZethusZethus Member
    4.25 Karma



    thanks -joystick- for this cool banner and trailer!
    Welcome to the Race League I look forward to the fun to come!!




    Season 1 Leader board (January - June 2018)


    1 .Bluejay_1
    2. Cubic Late
    3. lucaaa795
    4. iCantiWill
    5. NoeNt
    6. CanItBeDone
    7. Kurt...
    8. -joystick-
    9. RighMaker
    10. Yakroo
    11. Zeroerror
    12. edison123
    13. Sugarcat101
    14. Miwky
    15. Stevenlol
    16. The Death Reaper
    17. MM2-2
    18. OrangeTail
    19. Capt. Demboy
    20. halfofwatermelon
    21. Cubic Game Master2
    22. LopaikoStyle
    23. b3achy
    24. AJ BaRyza
    25. MarcAngelo
    26. PentaholicOne
    27. AmaKaric
    28. Fok
    29. $uperplayz
    30. Superxtreme
    31. Kim24
    32. MineMastered
    33. *JulieSings*
    34. Thanh_
    35. Royale King
    36. Cubefaceee
    37. Flooks
    38. King Edition
    39. Kewbin
    40. ChocoMale
    41. WhimsicalFirefly
    42. realise
    43. *SnowyOwl*
    44. epieownz
    45. Sir.Pixel
    46. JackFury
    47. MeHawk
    48. Missilence
    49. himohima
    50. Materialist
    51. skullcandy36052
    52. valley
    53. pyreon
    54. Tumbleweed
    55. 'crow'
    56. Faon
    57.xomer55
    58.RobinG
    59.danlovespie2
    60.H4RPY D3Li4lY
    61.Dr Roger
    62.OutdatedChicken
    63.gdog
    64.Giant_

    Week 1 Leader board (January 1st-7th)





    FAQ

    How do we sign up?
    To sign up simply comment on this thread stating your wish to join the race league!
    When does the race league start?
    the race league will start the first week of january
    How long will the race league run?
    the league will run for 6 months and prizes will be rewarded at the end
    How long do we have to sign up?
    you have until the league begins any sign ups after then will not be accepted
    where do we find the league in game?
    the league can be found in space_fetus's race track lobby, this will have leader boards, and current tracks
    How do we race to compete?
    each player will use the Go bumper to set a time, this time will be compared against everyone elses to determine the rankings on the leaderboard
    How do we submit a time?
    times are submitted by posting a screenshot in this thread of your finish time.
    Can we submit more than 1 time per week?
    you may try and submit as many times as you like, but if you have already submitted once this week please edit your time instead of posting again
    When is the cut off point each week?
    all times must be submitted before the following Monday, each Monday the previous weeks leader boards are updated and a new track is announced which can be found in the league section of space_fetus's racetrack lobby!
    How does the leader boards work?
    there are two leader boards, one shows who did the best per week and the other shows overall scores for the 6 month season
    How do the points work?
    the points will be based on how many players enter the league, obviously the higher you come in the rankings each week the more points you will earn!
    Can i make a track for the race league?
    yes i just need permissions in the room/realm and a door to place in the league :) (see video)
    What are the prizes?
    1st is 100k 2nd is 50k 3rd is 25k and some hats and stuff for a few other high placing players
    Will this run for more than 1 season?
    if people really enjoy it then i hope to run it for many seasons!

    I wanna join how do i join?
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited December 2017 19.30 Karma
    opticeyes said:


    I wanna join how do i join?

    Congrats, I think you just did...well, as soon as @Space_fetus gets your name on the list that is!

    This is so exciting! I'm hoping I can just get in the top 35 with all these great racers...need to practice, practice, practice as I'm notorious for getting stuck, falling off the side of the tracks, and any other dork thing that can be done. I'm as good at driving a car as I am at parkour...which is pretty sad...lol...but still so excited for this! :)
  • Space_fetusSpace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    89.75 Karma
    opticeyes said:



    thanks -joystick- for this cool banner and trailer!
    Welcome to the Race League I look forward to the fun to come!!




    Season 1 Leader board (January - June 2018)


    1 .Bluejay_1
    2. Cubic Late
    3. lucaaa795
    4. iCantiWill
    5. NoeNt
    6. CanItBeDone
    7. Kurt...
    8. -joystick-
    9. RighMaker
    10. Yakroo
    11. Zeroerror
    12. edison123
    13. Sugarcat101
    14. Miwky
    15. Stevenlol
    16. The Death Reaper
    17. MM2-2
    18. OrangeTail
    19. Capt. Demboy
    20. halfofwatermelon
    21. Cubic Game Master2
    22. LopaikoStyle
    23. b3achy
    24. AJ BaRyza
    25. MarcAngelo
    26. PentaholicOne
    27. AmaKaric
    28. Fok
    29. $uperplayz
    30. Superxtreme
    31. Kim24
    32. MineMastered
    33. *JulieSings*
    34. Thanh_
    35. Royale King
    36. Cubefaceee
    37. Flooks
    38. King Edition
    39. Kewbin
    40. ChocoMale
    41. WhimsicalFirefly
    42. realise
    43. *SnowyOwl*
    44. epieownz
    45. Sir.Pixel
    46. JackFury
    47. MeHawk
    48. Missilence
    49. himohima
    50. Materialist
    51. skullcandy36052
    52. valley
    53. pyreon
    54. Tumbleweed
    55. 'crow'
    56. Faon
    57.xomer55
    58.RobinG
    59.danlovespie2
    60.H4RPY D3Li4lY
    61.Dr Roger
    62.OutdatedChicken
    63.gdog
    64.Giant_

    Week 1 Leader board (January 1st-7th)





    FAQ

    How do we sign up?
    To sign up simply comment on this thread stating your wish to join the race league!
    When does the race league start?
    the race league will start the first week of january
    How long will the race league run?
    the league will run for 6 months and prizes will be rewarded at the end
    How long do we have to sign up?
    you have until the league begins any sign ups after then will not be accepted
    where do we find the league in game?
    the league can be found in space_fetus's race track lobby, this will have leader boards, and current tracks
    How do we race to compete?
    each player will use the Go bumper to set a time, this time will be compared against everyone elses to determine the rankings on the leaderboard
    How do we submit a time?
    times are submitted by posting a screenshot in this thread of your finish time.
    Can we submit more than 1 time per week?
    you may try and submit as many times as you like, but if you have already submitted once this week please edit your time instead of posting again
    When is the cut off point each week?
    all times must be submitted before the following Monday, each Monday the previous weeks leader boards are updated and a new track is announced which can be found in the league section of space_fetus's racetrack lobby!
    How does the leader boards work?
    there are two leader boards, one shows who did the best per week and the other shows overall scores for the 6 month season
    How do the points work?
    the points will be based on how many players enter the league, obviously the higher you come in the rankings each week the more points you will earn!
    Can i make a track for the race league?
    yes i just need permissions in the room/realm and a door to place in the league :) (see video)
    What are the prizes?
    1st is 100k 2nd is 50k 3rd is 25k and some hats and stuff for a few other high placing players
    Will this run for more than 1 season?
    if people really enjoy it then i hope to run it for many seasons!

    I wanna join how do i join?
    Your in!
    With my event I tried to avoid the problems that the others had before me. Basically trying to get people on at the same time to compete is almost impossible every week. Thats why I went with time trials. So people can complete in their own time! I hope we have a lot of fun. Who knows maybe there will be a season 2 ;)
  • canitbedonecanitbedone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma

    Grey does not know how to use a stick shift, so he can't enter. *cough* >:D I am more pumped than an oil rig though because I am going to be watching with the intent eyes of a hawk following a field mouse.

    Watch as I drive super carefully and slowly >:D
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited December 2017 34.10 Karma

    Grey does not know how to use a stick shift, so he can't enter. *cough* >:D I am more pumped than an oil rig though because I am going to be watching with the intent eyes of a hawk following a field mouse.

    Watch as I drive super carefully and slowly >:D
    Secret Judges hidden to see how we drive >:)
  • -Joystick--Joystick- Member
    74.00 Karma
    Bluejay_1 said:

    Grey does not know how to use a stick shift, so he can't enter. *cough* >:D I am more pumped than an oil rig though because I am going to be watching with the intent eyes of a hawk following a field mouse.

    Watch as I drive super carefully and slowly >:D
    Secret Judges hidden to see how we drive >:)
    shhh don't tell anyone! >:3
  • Space_fetusSpace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    89.75 Karma
    Dont forget to stop at lights guys, dont want those tickets!
  • sir. portosir. porto Member
    2.45 Karma
    Sigin me up!
  • canitbedonecanitbedone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma
    Bluejay_1 said:

    Grey does not know how to use a stick shift, so he can't enter. *cough* >:D I am more pumped than an oil rig though because I am going to be watching with the intent eyes of a hawk following a field mouse.

    Watch as I drive super carefully and slowly >:D
    Secret Judges hidden to see how we drive >:)
    -watches for tree costumes-
  • YiRUMAYiRUMA Member
    2.40 Karma
    Sign Me Up Space
  • Space_fetusSpace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    89.75 Karma

    Sigin me up!

    YiRUMA said:

    Sign Me Up Space

    done and done!
Sign In or Register to comment.